New Blog Tool In Development

Hello Bloggers:

I know that many of you guys and gals use embed codes from tube sites for video content. What do you guys think of embeding videos like you always have but after the video plays, having a 400x300 banner display that links the viewer to the sponsor of the video and you would get full credit for sales.

Here is an example of how it would look: http://www.jizzflixxx.com/blogs.html Watch the video to the end and you will see the 400x300 banner display. The link would contain your affiliate code data. Let me know if you think this is a good tool for blogs.

Re: New Blog Tool In Development

I think it’s fabulous … especially since I’ll be setting up some fake tube sites using blog software here shortly. How are you getting the video to put up a clickable link like that?

We developed couple custom players.

I think it’s a great idea… I’d definitely use it…

@Bec - Players, like Flowplayer, that let you specify a play list often have similar capabilities - you can specify images with links as part of the playlist…

that looks great!

I’d use it

[QUOTE=rawTOP;22693]I think it’s a great idea… I’d definitely use it…

@Bec - Players, like Flowplayer, that let you specify a play list often have similar capabilities - you can specify images with links as part of the playlist…[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rawtop – I was wondering how this was possible as I’d seen a number of posts about it was possible once upon a time, and then something kicked something else and said stop that, and no one could link a vid to a site anymore.

Hey guys and gals:

Any one of you guys who want to try the player out, contact me via icq: 346-982-423 or you can email me at brian [at] jizzflixxx.com. I will set you up with our player and form that you can use it to customize it and add sponsor videos.