New affiliate manager @ Staxus

Hi guys!

Some of you already know but I wanted to tell everyone and welcome Dennis (pocloco) to our Staxus team :smiley:

Dennis will take my job as Staxus / Homoactivecash affiliate manager. Most of you know him already so working with him should be easy.

I will still be here, I am just taking care of other things as well and my time was too limited lately to handle affiliates properly so I am happy that Dennis accepted to work with us and I am sure he will be a better affiliate manager than I was.

Dennis will post here about an affiliate contest soon as he wanted to start the job with a bang :smiley:

Cheers and welcome to the team!
Andrei

Re: New affiliate manager @ Staxus

Congrats, Dennis. Itā€™s been great watching good things happen for you over the past few months. I know you donā€™t need luck, but good luck anyway.

Congrats Dennis, thatā€™s great news! Andrei couldnā€™t have picked a better Affiliate Manager. :wink:

Staxus is one of our best converting sites and Iā€™m looking forward to the contest.

Thank you guys! I have posted about the ā€œRocktoberā€ affiliate contest in the meantime (for those who havenā€™t noticed yet)

Congrats Dennis! :slight_smile:

And Andy, heā€™s going to have a hard time filling your shoes. I know youā€™ve been busier than ever this year, but youā€™ve done an amazing job getting Staxus to where it is.

great choice, andrei! dennis is a hard worker, super nice and a smart guy AND he knows the industry.

Wellā€¦ There is a saying - If it ainā€™t Dutch, it ainā€™t much :smiley:

Getting Dennis on board was a no brainer, we are really glad to have him working with us!

Best of luck with our October contest, feel free to contact me or Dennis for help and graphic materials or anything else that might help you win the dual $1000 prize!

Congratulations, couldnā€™t not have found a better rep!

Iā€™m so happy for you Dennis~! I know youā€™ll do a great job. Congrats! :victory:

[QUOTE=Andrei - Staxus;153412]Hi guys!

Some of you already know but I wanted to tell everyone and welcome Dennis (pocloco) to our Staxus team :D[/QUOTE]

All the best to you Dennis. Now, if we can only teach Andrei how to spell your screen name right! lol

Thanks all.

Hey, someoneā€™s got new glasses! :smiley:

The funny thing is, that I wrote it wrong myself. Andrei accidentally used my Staxus affiliate ID in his original post, so I edited his post and changed my screen name to pocloco. Arenā€™t we a great team together? :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Dennis! So happy for you!

Congratulations Dennis!

Welcome!