new aebn webmaster area

i logged into aebn and what a surprise - everything looks better and the stats are improved - easier to use. was there an announcement about this?

Re: new aebn webmaster area

Easier, but something is missing… whistle

Been awhile actually, since I’ve been seeing the new area, but the stats I’ve been seeing are just packed in a nicer display, still inadequate, and doesn’t really look all that changed to me :bang:

If you want good stats for AEBN ask your rep to put Google Analytics on your theater(s). Set up the profile(s) you want in Google Analytics and then give them the codes and they’ll put them on all the pages in your theater(s)…

It does divide your stats, but what you get with Google Analytics is pretty great…

I noticed the new look last week. While it may be a little easier on the eyes, the stats are still lacking. I actually don’t see any changes in the functionality of the stats. Just like before, some of the options don’t even work.

Been quite a while, maybe a month or more

unfortunately they got rid of a few sales features like the free VOD movie / 15 minute credit. I wrote them and they said its no longer being offered, but the existing links should still work (I tested and they all go to a generic str8 site with 15 min free, and they do carry affilate URLs)

For Real? you have any idea how many 15 min banners I’ve got out there for gay theatres… groan.

here’s the response I got when asking about the gay free vod rental links i was using:

Hi Luke,

Their is currently no way to change the promo in the webmasters area because the promos have been removed. I’m not sure if they will be adding the promos back. I’m sorry for the incovenience and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Warmest Regards,

April King

wow, sounds like i better check my current links :frowning:

Ugh, why in the world would they take off the promo stuff? :frowning: Also, RawTOP, I didn’t know they could put analytics on custom theaters so thanks for mentioning it - not having nice stats drives me crazy with them. :frowning:

Oh great! If they had the sense to redirect to a generic site, why not split it into gay and straight, at the very least??? This is just the kind of thing that puts me off totally. I have links in all sorts of places for those promos - when I see them, I’ll change them, and I promise you it won’t be to another aebn link :grrr: