NATS is the superior affiliate tracking software

I can run a reporter the year and get it back in less than 5 seconds. I try that on other sites and can’t get the report to even run. Also sites not on NATS are very buggy from what I have found. Those who love CCBill that is just a cluster fuck if you are promoting multiple programs. Thank you to those who run on Nats.

End of rant. :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh yeah… ive given up years ago trying to get stats out of ccbill. thank for for nifty stats.

I’d like to add to your rant, if I may.

I used to prefer CCBill mostly just because everything was in one place and most of the sites I promoted used it.

These days it’s a nightmare to use.

I just cannot for the life of me fathom what kind of idiot had to make a hundred bad decisions to keep it the way it is, no evolution, no expansion, no development to speak of.

They had basically cornered the market, and then they just pretended no competitor arrived and did nothing to evolve.

Every time I log in there to check my stats I feel like I’m traveling back to 2002.

It’s madness.

Its a very frustrating biller to work with for their backend or lack their of. The merchant side is terrible as well, so its all around in their case. Felt like once they started the hosting company, the focus really fell off the billing side, and all the good people left. I couldn’t even tell you who our merchant account rep is these days. They were changing so rapidly the past few years.

NATS is fantastic. I wish there was still more competition out there to drive innovation, but sure thankful NATS is there and keeps things rolling strong, even though they basically stand alone out there now.

I don’t know what you are talking about. CCBill sites are are some of my most well converting sites. They are the only reliable sponsor in these days.