Mr. Skin Launches Male Nudity Supersite Mr. Man

Mr. Skin, the celebrity nudity expert made famous by Howard Stern and the website made legendary by the blockbuster comedy Knocked Up, is expanding his skin-pire to a whole new genre—and gender!—with Mr. Man.

Mr. Man is the male version of Mr. Skin: a massive, all-skinclusive, high definition database of nude scenes from mainstream movies and TV. All the high quality content of the trusted brand, now exclusively focused on male nudity and guy-centric sexiness.

Mr. Man launched recently at MrMan.com

From Hollywood’s most high-profile hunks to cinema’s most underappreciated beefcakes to today’s up-and-coming young hard-throbs, Mr. Man brings male nudity to the gay and female audience with all the unparalleled expertise, ease-of-use, trustworthiness, and massive skincyclopedic coverage that has made Mr. Skin the #1 female celebrity resource for fourteen years and counting.

“Mr. Man is a natural erection—I mean, extension—of what we do best,” said Mr. Skin from his Chicago headquarters. “Mr. Skin is all about celebrity boobs and pubes, and now Mr. Man is all about famous nude dudes. I’m an equal opportunity skinployer!”

Since 1999, Mr. Skin has been the world’s #1 female celebrity nudity resource, logging more than 11 million visitors every month. In addition, Mr. Skin is one of the most sought-after guests in radio and has been profiled in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Playboy, Maxim, The Chicago Tribune, The Chicago Sun-Times, and The New York Post. Mr. Skin has also appeared as a celebrity nudity expert on VH1, E!, BBC, and Comedy Central, and played a pivotal role in the blockbuster Hollywood comedy Knocked Up (2007).

For business development opportunities contact Sam Rakowski at (773) 269-3406 or by email at [email protected].

For media inquires on this topic and/or to book Mr. Skin for an interview, contact Pete McMurray at (312) 933-5963 or by email at [email protected].

http://business.avn.com/articles/tec...an-532938.html

mrman_postimage.jpg

Re: Mr. Skin Launches Male Nudity Supersite Mr. Man

Congrats on this launch Sam. I’m sure it’s going to be a winner!

I reviewed this site for Gay Demon and loved it. So very nicely set up and well organized and nice big-sized clips. This site should be a hit with surfers who like the celebrity niche.

I really appreciated your review because of how in depth and detailed it was. The site is a work in progress and we have already tried to address your critique of the navigation within the media viewing experience. Please take another look when you have time and let me know if we understood you correctly and came up with suitable updates.

Thanks!

So much better, that one nav problem was the only one I had with the whole site. It’s perfect now. Thanks for seeing to it so quickly.

Congratulations on the launch. And a big thank you for sponsoring the forum.

I was lucky enough to have a look at your site when we reviewed it, great site and lots of content. Very impressive! I’m sure it will do well.

I have taken a look inside as well and I can only agree with Bjorn and Michael. Good luck, but I’m sure it will be a hit.

Hmm, so you all got a look inside, now the question is, which male star were you searching for? lol Congrats on the launch btw, just so I don’t get accused of hijacking this thread.

Thanks guys. Any affiliates that are interested in promoting the site can contact James or I and we’ll be glad to set you up with a temporary password to see the member area for yourself. We always consider our sites to be works in progress so we’d love to hear your feedback on it as well.

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for all the MrMan.com love! We really appreciate it, if there is anything I can help you with, any questions please feel free to shoot me an email, ping me on skype, or contact me on icq.

Really looking forward to working with all of you and get you everything you need to be successful with our new site.

Please check out MrSkinCash.com and let me know, so I can get you the tools you need start converting right away.

Mr. Man is fantastic site and great concept. I’m sure it will be a hit, like Mr. Skin.

Nice to see something new and unique in its approach too, good luck !