Most popular / highest traffic tube sites?

What tube sites convert best for you guys?

Re: Most popular / highest traffic tube sites?

I’m quite happy with most of our conversion rates for sponsors on QueerPixels, BestMaleVideos, and BostonBoyz.

If you have content that you want to appear on our three tubes just drop me a line at thebear at gaydemon &&com&& and we’ll take it from there.

could someone please provide me with a list of the top tube sites to upload my promo content to? thank youu :slight_smile:

If you’re a site owner with an affiliate program, you can PM me here and I can get you set up on QueerPixels, BestMaleVideos, and BostonBoyz. You can also email me through the contact forms on any of those sites.

yup, Bjorn said you’ll reach out to me to get setup :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=dzinerbear;153584]I’m quite happy with most of our conversion rates for sponsors on QueerPixels, BestMaleVideos, and BostonBoyz.

If you have content that you want to appear on our three tubes just drop me a line at thebear at gaydemon &&com&& and we’ll take it from there.[/QUOTE]

Emailed.

I’m bumping up this thread because I want to try some new tubes out. Holler at me if you have one!

That makes me chuckle on two counts…

1. What? The sites that converted well for TIM aren’t the same ones that convert Titan well?

And 2) I remember when the words “Titan” and “tube site” were always followed by “lawsuit”. Times have changed :wink:

lol

Yes, the big ones do fine for whatever brand. But I’m always trying new things and places to get traffic.

Scarlet do you have a Skype? I wanted to chat about something

yeah sure, hit me up at scarlet.faux