Mormon Boyz Has Been Bought -- Who is MetaVentures?

Re: Mormon Boyz Has Been Bought – Who is MetaVentures?

maybe ZUMBABWHEY is MORMON? :slight_smile:

• jim

That isn’t the link I got, and to be frank, still haven’t received from them. All I got was a “i’ll talk to our programmer and see what is happening” but we’ll see.

Ian, this is the link that is mentioned in their initial e-mail: http://www.mormonboyz.com/affiliate/
I was able to sign up through that link. Have you tried that one?

Even though they have ccbill affiliate page, but I doubt you can get credit on sales.

They still use Zombaio as payment processor. Sounds fishy.

Why doesn’t someone just email them and ask them about the two billers on the join page? Or has someone done this already?

Better, why doesn’t the rep make an appearance here and put to rest all the bullshit and speculation?

Their business acumen is akin to something from the fucking Dark Ages – where stealth, innuendo, smoke and mirrors worked best to maneuver through business life. It’s ridiculous.

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to jump on so that I can connect and get in contact. Just some information about who I am. My name Emma and I am the new Managing Director, I work with the owners, two married gay men Max & LeGrand. Last week was our first week on the job; we are super excited about the new direction and we are very responsive and open to feedback. I am going to try to be active here on this board, as well as, over email.

First off, I apologize if you didn’t receive an email about the transition or had any issues with the CCBill sign-up; I will be doing some testing of the program today and in discussion with CCBill and our developer if any issues arise. The great thing about CCBill is that they are incredibly responsive and so we are able to address issues in a more timely manner. More than half of you have resigned up through CCBill, which is great!

It is clear that the affiliate program has been very successful thanks to the hard work of many of the members on this board, who have been affiliates in the past. The owners reached out to several top performing affiliates and what they found is that mormonboyz.com has an incredibly high conversion ratio. The issue with the program that we want to address is making it more reliable from a collateral and payment stand point, as well as, increase ease of use.

A few notes of clarification:

1. CCBill Only--The only affiliate program that will be operational going forward is the CCBill affiliate program.

2. No Zombaio or NATS–When Paul created Mormonboyz, the affiliate program he first set it up was with Zombaio (2010). I can see in the documentation that two years later the program was relaunched with NATS. As it happens, this turned out to be a cluster for him and for us trying to make sense of things after the fact. The link to zombaio.com at the bottom of the affiliate sign-up is an old link and I am in process of having it removed by our web developer. I get that this looks really confusing as is but just to clarify, if you signed up through the link provided in our affiliate email (http://www.mormonboyz.com/affiliate/) or on this board, you were definitely signing up through CCBill, not a combination of the two. All references to previous programs will be removed this week. Sorry for the confusion on that.

3. Cascading Billing- Since not all mormonboyz.com customers will qualify through CCBill, we are re-enabling Zombaio as the second payment processor in our cascade for them. What does this mean? This payment option is only available to those customers who would otherwise get turned down by CCBill. It may be that we end up with very few sales through this catchall secondary payment system, but since we are doing this directly in the CCBill code, referrals that result in a Zombaio conversion will still be credited through the CCBill affiliate program back to you. BUT, this has nothing to do with the affiliate sign up, only for mormonboyz.com customers in rare cases.

Because there are things that are relevant to individual accounts, do not hesitate to email me. My email is [email protected] and I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!
Emma

Hi Emma

Thank you for deciding to engage with GD and your efforts to clarify questions re the program.

And congratulations on your business decision, I think you’ve got an exciting and original niche on your hands. And I hope you’ll continue to create content that matches Paul’s unique style and approach (though, less masks please). :blink:

Much success to you!

I will email you later with with some specific questions.

Cheers,

David K.

Emma, thanks for the feedback. Definitely interested in trying it out under ccbill! I’ve sent you a email.

welcome and thankyou EMMAD! :slight_smile:

• jim

I am horny for Mormon boys now…I really want a pair of that secret underwear…soiled and stained…cum crusted.

I signed up for the ccbill program, but when i tested the link and checked the source of the ccbill join page, my ccbill id is nowhere to be found, hope this gets fixed or its bye bye for me.

I must be missing something? I looked into their program earlier and can’t locate any affiliate content? Either I’m blind, you all have access to the members area or you think you can promote via links alone?

Any help directing to me to what they have available for content for affiliates would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Kevin.

You’re right. I just double checked and see this in the source (I put in the square brackets):

[[input type=hidden name=ccbill_referer value=’*0’><input type=hidden name=referingURL value=’’><input type=hidden name=referingDestURL value=’’]]

ccbill_referer value= would normally contain my affiliate number, but it’s showing a zero. So it looks like they’re program isn’t set up right.

[QUOTE=mountequinox;148103]I must be missing something? I looked into their program earlier and can’t locate any affiliate content? Either I’m blind, you all have access to the members area or you think you can promote via links alone?

Any help directing to me to what they have available for content for affiliates would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Kevin.[/QUOTE]

Just write down your link code and start handing out notes at bus stops :slight_smile:

No seriously, I got some old content which Paul has sent me after he launched the site, but after that I never got any fresh promo content. That was the biggest problem for me. The site sells, but there was never much to work with. I hope the new owners are going to send out content mailers. I have signed up with CCbill, but I will only start promoting the site once the tracking problems has been solved and when there’s new promo content available.

Hi Guys (and Emma)

Ok, no, this is not completely correct information from what I sussed out talking to CCBILL’s admin department this morning. There might have been a problem at the time the code mentioned above was generated (don’t know how long ago).

But:

Here’s the linking code we were given after signing up with our affiliate code being linked to Mormon Boyz’s program:

[http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=940122-0005&PA=2457995&BAN=0]

To make sure this was ‘active’, I had CCBill’s tech test this by pulling up the source code on their end and he confirmed that, indeed, it is passing through correctly in the system.

He also confirmed that that MB’s affiliate program is set up properly to process payments.

Hope this helps,

David K.

Or maybe it’s set up like that on purpose. :wink:

Go towards the light Carol Anne.

Something like this should work too.

http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=940122-0005&PA=2457999&HTML=http://www.mormonboyz.com/recent/

Hey All,

I just got off of the phone with CCBill, NATS, and our developer and this issue is fixed.

We had a problem with the transition from NATS to CCBill but everything should be good to go now. Thanks again for your patience!!! And please, let me know if anything else comes up. I will be out of the office over the weekend but feel free to send me an email anytime. [email protected]

Thanks,

Emma