Missing payments Haze Cash - who to contact?

I am usually very patient, but I am waiting for an answer from Haze Cash / BangBros (regarding two missing payments from 2013 and 2014 - $850 in total) since November 2014 already.

I have sent several reminders ever since and I have been promised an answer a few times. I know they receive my e-mails but unfortunately, I am still waiting for an answer :grrr:

Does anyone have a contact at Haze Cash / Bangbros (besides Steve)?

Re: Missing payments Haze Cash - who to contact?

The only two contacts I’ve used for Bangbros and Haze is Stave and Brandon: [email protected]. I was last in contact with Steve in February. Last payment was a few months ago (Haze Cash), but I had a high limit before paying out. I’ve now lowered that and it should trigger a payout on the next period. Will see what happens.

hey poco

we have emailed? can you email me today and tell me your affiliate id. [email protected]

Thanks Bjorn. The weird thing is that I have received multiple payments after the two missing payments.

[QUOTE=scuba steve;157758]hey poco

we have emailed? can you email me today and tell me your affiliate id. [email protected][/QUOTE]

We did… I have just sent you the correspondence again. Looking forward to your soonest reply

hey we’re talking now, sorry about that. i sent out the trace, and you did follow up email, and totally slipped through the cracks of my 40+ email a day. completely my fault. sorry about that, we’ll have it squared away tomorrow

In the end, everything has been taken care of. Thanks Steve!

Hello, my international wire from hazecash lost. I write in support hazecash, a few days see status unread, they do not read the message and do not respond to them.
Please write manager email ( [email protected] , [email protected] not responding ), ICQ or other mode, how to contact them?

Thanks Steve, payment received.

Who received the payment 01.10.2015 ? a month I see not yet paid.

I had a payment on the 19th of Oct. They seem to send out payments at random.

Thanks Bjorn, I wrote several letters to [email protected] not meet, they have a constant problem with payments

hey denis

i have one email from you yesterday about a payment. not sure why you think there are several letters and i haven’t answered. also, you said i took care of your last payment problem, so again, not sure why you think we’re so hard to reach. yesterday was sunday. a day of rest :wink: i’ll look into it today and respond like i do to all emails

[QUOTE=scuba steve;163413]hey denis

i have one email from you yesterday about a payment. not sure why you think there are several letters and i haven’t answered. also, you said i took care of your last payment problem, so again, not sure why you think we’re so hard to reach. yesterday was sunday. a day of rest :wink: i’ll look into it today and respond like i do to all emails[/QUOTE]

Hello Steve, thanks for your answer :), the first email I sent Oct 28.2015 check please, I wrote the second email to yesterday.
Oct 26, 2015 wrote messages to hazecash.com of status unread for today.

Glad to hear, I’ve had little success with several companies based out of Florida. I joined Haze more than several years ago and they weren’t tracking any of my links, quickly dropped them because the one tranny site they set up only had 13 scenes and they never developed it, even though they were flying in actors from LA for most all scene.

Bang Bros, don’t know what to say about that, joined their program and there was no content in the admin area, zero. Sent an e-mail regarding that and never heard a word about it. However, they quickly sent me an e-mail after I joined telling me my EIN was incorrect, oddly it was sent by a girl who had the same name as a girl who worked with another company in Florida that also accused me of the same thing. In that case I went and got my certification from the gov and sent it to them, quite a hoop to jump through to be sure. Needless to say I don’t promote Bang Bros sites.

Sensational Cash, also a Florida company, hosts exclusively a BBW site called Plumper Pass, I’ve received only one check since I joined and they’ve been holding my $ now since 2013 and haven’t returned any e-mails regarding it. Complete scumbags if you ask me, they still produce and sell subscriptions, they just don’t bother to pay the affiliate. Pretty nice set up for them, but no respect from me, pulled most all their links.

housekeeper

you can always email me, i’m pretty good about getting back to emails. i can’t recall or find anything in my email from something “housekepper”. we did drop tranny land, we didn’t execute the idea right and didn’t want to waste any more money.

bangbros, not sure why you say there is no content in the admin area where there are promo materials inside. also if you want a pw for your own material, you can always ask. not sure what email you there there either…and yeah we ask for EIN because on our side when we pay out for tax reasons we have to be able to verify the people paid out to. i don’t believe thats really “quite a hoop” to go through, we’re a US based company.

regardless, you can always send me an email at bangbrossteve@gmail, i answer all emails unless it goes to spam. or hit me up on icq at 438528520

[QUOTE=housekeeper;163445]Glad to hear, I’ve had little success with several companies based out of Florida. I joined Haze more than several years ago and they weren’t tracking any of my links, quickly dropped them because the one tranny site they set up only had 13 scenes and they never developed it, even though they were flying in actors from LA for most all scene.

Bang Bros, don’t know what to say about that, joined their program and there was no content in the admin area, zero. Sent an e-mail regarding that and never heard a word about it. However, they quickly sent me an e-mail after I joined telling me my EIN was incorrect, oddly it was sent by a girl who had the same name as a girl who worked with another company in Florida that also accused me of the same thing. In that case I went and got my certification from the gov and sent it to them, quite a hoop to jump through to be sure. Needless to say I don’t promote Bang Bros sites.

Sensational Cash, also a Florida company, hosts exclusively a BBW site called Plumper Pass, I’ve received only one check since I joined and they’ve been holding my $ now since 2013 and haven’t returned any e-mails regarding it. Complete scumbags if you ask me, they still produce and sell subscriptions, they just don’t bother to pay the affiliate. Pretty nice set up for them, but no respect from me, pulled most all their links.[/QUOTE]

Hi scuba_steve, thanks for your reply. I have to dig up my log details, I’d be happy to send you screen shots of what I’m seeing in the admin area.

And to be clear, the EIN issue originally was with another company, who insisted I provide the gov documentation, which ended up matching perfectly with what I already listed. Hearing from the rep at BB, who had the same name, questioning the same thing, along with no response about the content, prompted me to simply scrap the idea as I was interested in either looking for that form or contacted the gov again, it was several years ago.

But there are a couple of sites in your stable that I would like to promote, so thanks again for replying, hopefully we can get it right.

sure, i’d be more than happy to help you with anything i can. hit me up at bangbrossteve@gmail or on icq at 4385528520 and we’ll figure it out

[QUOTE=housekeeper;163470]Hi scuba_steve, thanks for your reply. I have to dig up my log details, I’d be happy to send you screen shots of what I’m seeing in the admin area.

And to be clear, the EIN issue originally was with another company, who insisted I provide the gov documentation, which ended up matching perfectly with what I already listed. Hearing from the rep at BB, who had the same name, questioning the same thing, along with no response about the content, prompted me to simply scrap the idea as I was interested in either looking for that form or contacted the gov again, it was several years ago.

But there are a couple of sites in your stable that I would like to promote, so thanks again for replying, hopefully we can get it right.[/QUOTE]