Membership / Banner Trades For Twink & Kink Sites Wanted

Hi there!

We are further developping the bonus sections of our membership sites Spritzz, Young Bastards, Raw Fuck and Frenchlads and currently are looking for partners from the twink & kink niches to do

• [B]Discount link trades in the membership area[/B]
  • [B]Bonus content trades with prominent discount banners in the membership area[/B]
We currently are setting up new discount link pages on each of our sites and all we would need from you is a 740 x 200 px banner and linking code to track sales. We use NATS and would fancy if you also promote one or more of our sites on your discount page (if any).

Sample Discount Links Page:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Sample Discount Links Page”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“294625”,“data-size”:“full”,“title”:“1.jpg”}[/ATTACH]
​​​​​

Further, we have already set up a bonus section on our membership areas which portraits various partner sites and offers some of their (older) videos to demonstrate the studios work. Banner spots are available to addtionally promote the partner studio on the overview page (which is feat. 18 rotating videos) and also underneath the player on the video player page (see samples below). The videos in this bonus section are only being streamed (no downloads) and can be offered in SD or HD quality.

Samples Bonus Section:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Partner Studio Page”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“294624”,“data-size”:“full”,“title”:“2a.jpg”}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Player Page”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“294623”,“data-size”:“full”,“title”:“3.png”}[/ATTACH]

Please check out the tours of our sites

spritzz.com - twinks / condom + bareback
youngbastards.com - twinks & studs / condom + bareback
frenchlads.com - French amateurs / condom
rawfuck.com - European twinks / bareback

and if you think your type of content might be a match please get in touch to discuss more details.

Please shoot any questions you may have in my direction.

Best regards,

Jamie
Site Manager

3.png

Hi Jamie

I’d be interested in setting up a discount link trades with https://www.tlagay.com/unlimited and your sites. I don’t believe I have your contact info but if you want to shoot me any email I’d be glad to work with you to get things setup.

[email protected]