Lucas Pays

By any chance does anyone have a recent contact for Lucas Pays? All I have is their generic [email protected] address.

Thanks,
Kevin.

That’s the only one I have as well. They respond sometimes.

As far as I know they haven’t had an affiliate rep for a long time. That’s the only email I use.

Sounds like you two have had better luck than I at getting a response from that address. I just tried again. Crossing fingers…

Thanks,
Kevin.

I got emails (from 2017) in my mailbox from michael[at]lucasentertainment[dot]com

Maybe it’s worth a try. Good luck!

Thanks :slight_smile: I also see a phone number on their site for customers… Maybe I’ll give that a whirl as well if I all else fails. May get lucky…

Didn’t get to try that one but thanks :slight_smile: I’ve added it to my list for next time.

I tried the number on their site and that’s just the billing company… Dead end…

I then found [email protected] somewhere yesterday, don’t remember now and gave that a try. I received a response that they would forward my inquiry to the appropriate party but they didn’t give me their name. Just signed it webmaster… LOL The next day I heard from [email protected] and she said she would get my missing payment out ASAP… Figured I would share in case the info could help someone else.

Kevin

Sorry to bring up an older thread but I am curious. Did you ever get your payment? I am waiting on one now, was told in one email that I would get an email with payment info the next day, but of course I didn’t, so I emailed again, and I am getting no reply back from them now. EVERY single payment from them I have to bug and bug to get it sent and it’s always a different excuse and the messages usually seem kinda snarky. It’s really getting old. For someone who calls themselves Lucas Pays, they sure don’t pay on time or conveniently.

Yes, as soon as I contacted [email protected] she took care of everything and I think I had the check in a little over a week.

Cool, thanks for the reply, fingers crossed. She emailed me once, but then didn’t really follow through like she said she was going to. So we will see I guess.

I think I may have contacted her twice… The first time she said she would get back to me and didn’t… The second time she told me all taken care of check is in the mail… It was a couple months ago so my memory of the details is vague. All I know is I got paid relatively easily.