Lucas Entertainment $9.95 special -- Did you know about it?

I happened upon a link on another blog that went to a special offer on Lucas Entertainment: $9.95 for the first month and $19.95 after.

http://nats.lucasentertainment.com/signup/signup.php?nats=MTIzMDI2LjQ2LjIuMTE5LjAuMC4wLjAuMA

The only thing is there was no mention of this in the Lucas newsletters I get and I don’t see anything in NATS that lets me get the link for my blogs. I emailed them but haven’t heard back yet.

Am I the only one that didn’t know about this? Is Lucas giving super sweet offers like this to only select affiliates? That kind of stinks in my opinion. If you’re playing favorites with certain affiliates then you just lost me as one of yours.

Re: Lucas Entertainment $9.95 special – Did you know about it?

Hi naked, when you login to NATS and go to the Ad Tools or whatever different programs are calling it, look at the drop down for “program.” This is where you would typically choose RevShare or PPS. If there are any special offers, they are usually listed there and you can select it. That’s “IF” they are offering anything different on pricing or special offers to all affiliates.

I don’t justify it, but I think it’s a practice in our field. In most cases I do the same. It’s all about personal agreements. Check your account for “Cinco de Mayo” link - it’s still available for all of us - $5 for the first month, then $19.95/mo.

It could be a personal agreement with the affiliate and the sponsor, might be worth dropping them an email and seeing if you can get a similar deal, I have similar deals with my blog and other sponsors.

As with anything, if you don’t ask you wont get!

Well personally I will work extra hard to promote sites like Badpuppy who announce specials here or in their email newsletters that are available to all affiliates. I shouldn’t have to poke around looking at my fellow bloggers to find out about deals. Giving special consideration to the “big fish” bloggers is all well and good but in today’s business climate there is no guarantee the big fish will always be there. If they go away (or decide to push sites that offer even better deals) then all you’ll have are the “little fish” to promote you. Might as well be fair with them.

Check your account for “Cinco de Mayo” link

Was this a Lucas Entertainment promo? Never got this email.

You can find your Cinco de Mayo link at LucasPays.Com. There’s also Barebackula sale - $19.95/mo for life. To be honest, these double standards are bad thing but I’m sure you can get even a better offer if write to Lucas.

Don’t forget to try MayGayCash and JonnoCash. They have very good sites and sometimes sales are pretty good.