Low traffic yeasterday?

I saw 12% drop yeasterday compared to Sunday in Traffic (7% compared to previous monday), but seen it across the board - drops in traffic from all sources, Google, Yahoo, AOL etc.

Just wondering if anyone else had the same? It doesnt look like a normal drop where it would have been me loosing ranking or similiar since that would normally only hit 1 traffic source at the same time.

The really funny thing is that according to Alexa my rank shot up to 11.000 yeasterday! But I guess that might be sign of everyone having a low traffic day?

Re: Low traffic yeasterday?

[QUOTE=gaydemon;24024]I saw 12% drop yeasterday compared to Sunday in Traffic, but seen it across the board - drops in traffic from all sources, Google, Yahoo, AOL etc.

Just wondering if anyone else had the same? It doesnt look like a normal drop where it would have been me loosing ranking or similiar since that would normally only hit 1 traffic source at the same time.[/QUOTE]

I noticed a small drop in traffic yesterday. Today seems to be worst than yesterday. Will see.

Mmm i got a feeling its been something in general. Sales are ok though, but rebills might count for keeping it up to normal.

It maybe that everyone is searching for information on the economy and presidential candidates. I know I was trying to make sense out of this mess.

Well my problem is not so much with traffic, it’s up by 20% and considering last month it’s up by enormous 70%, but sales are just awful.

My traffic is steady, a bit higher then usual yesterday, Friday was lower then usual and sales are stagnant.

traffic was up a bit over the weekend but it always is up a bit on weekends.