Looking for Traffic Trade 4-5k hits / month

I’ve decided to offer out some top 10 positions on Gaydemon, these are in 3 different categories.

Top 10 Free Site (any type of free site, big or small)

Top 10 Resource (larger more informative sites, including blogs)

Top 10 AVS Sites (only sites using AVS / AEN)

As you can see there are very limited spaces. One of the Free sites positions, for example “Boy Collector” spot had 38,000 hits since Nov last year. Which makes it worth around 4000-5000 hits per month. I believe the AVS spots are worth less, not sure. Traffic would also depend on the text you use.

I’m looking for mutual traffic trades rather than SE, so preferably in return for similiar amount of traffic.

Re: Top 10 links available for trade (worth 4-5k hits / month)

first AVS spot taken now.

Re: Looking for Traffic Trade 4-5k hits / month

No one else interested? Its good healthy traffic! :slight_smile:

of course I am interested but I am not sure I have any 1 site that can recip on the quality + quantity of traffic consistently…I am still looking though!

Hey Bjorn,

I have some sites that can return the traffic! Can we also do ABC trades so I send you 100-200 hits per day from like 3 sites of mine but you list 3 other sites there or is it a real top 10?

I will pm you later,

I’m on the run now. I’m interested in the free site’s listings.

It doesn’t have to be 1 site. You can send traffic from several sites in return for 1 position.

Sure, we can set something like that up.

It is a real top10 but I’m trading out some of the positions on that top list in return for traffic.

[quote=100boys;47206]Hey Bjorn,

I have some sites that can return the traffic! Can we also do ABC trades so I send you 100-200 hits per day from like 3 sites of mine but you list 3 other sites there or is it a real top 10?

I will pm you later,

I’m on the run now. I’m interested in the free site’s listings.[/quote]