Looking for the Verotel gay rep

Wondering if I can get someone from Verotel to contact me about the possibility of adding them to our NATS cascade. We have fetish content including watersports.

Thanks-

Aaron Zolkin
TitanMen

Re: Looking for the Verotel gay rep

is there a verotel gay rep? as an affiliate i have never even been able to get hold of their regular reps.

I use Verotel as the payment provider for RateTheseGuys.com and their [email protected] email always answers promptly and seems to have several guys dealing in rotation.

If you haven’t tried that email address, it may be a good way to start the support rolling and hopefully get the right person on your query?

I also found Kevin Wagenaar at Verotel to be very helpful. Email: kevin at verotel.com

Kevin will take really good care of you. We use Verotel on one of our older sites. He helped us out a lot. :slight_smile: He can be a yacker though LOL. Really good man.

I know this is my first post - but Robbert van Shaick ([email protected]) has been always good to us with xtube - He’s incredibly kind, helpful and understanding.

(Im sure Kevin is as well :))

[QUOTE=DavidX;96417]I know this is my first post - but Robbert van Shaick ([email protected]) has been always good to us with xtube - He’s incredibly kind, helpful and understanding.

(Im sure Kevin is as well :))[/QUOTE]

Welcome, thanks for joining and for sharing the contact. I’ve upgraded your membership so you should be able to add a signature and send PMs now.

Thank you very much. I’ve lurked for years, and thought it was time i finally joined :slight_smile: