looking for seasonal background

I wanted to try and spice up Gaydemon.com background with seasonal changes. Currently its a plain red shaded background but I wanted to do variations on the theme.

So looking for some christmas theme, I was thinking snowflakes, since that would be easy to use on a repeating background strip.

Any idea where I can find such graphics?

Re: looking for seasonal background

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/christ-htm/back-christ8.htm

Quite a few there…

For legal images try Big Stock Photo

They’re relatively inexpensive, as low as $1 each.

[quote=gaydemon;29292]I wanted to try and spice up Gaydemon.com background with seasonal changes. Currently its a plain red shaded background but I wanted to do variations on the theme.

So looking for some christmas theme, I was thinking snowflakes, since that would be easy to use on a repeating background strip.

Any idea where I can find such graphics?[/quote]

Why not swap out the demon with some demon in seasonal garb? Demon with a christmas hat or something? rather than the background? Maybe a demon with diapers for new years, little bow & arrow for valentines, basket with eggs for easter, bunch of flowers for spring? lol

Why am I picturing Bjorn getting more and more disturbed as these visuals take root in his mind??

lol… well i was just hoping for a snowflake or two.

its for the background behind everything and not the demon itself. :slight_smile:

[quote=gaydemon;29392]lol… well i was just hoping for a snowflake or two.

its for the background behind everything and not the demon itself. :)[/quote]

yeah but just think of all those faces when the click on the site and see a naughty demon in diapers with a happy new year banner, or a basket of eggs with a sash saying happy easter. whistle

yup – that should toss out any more thoughts of finding something to jackoff to right out the window … LOL