Let's talk about FRATMEN

Re: Let’s talk about FRATMEN

[QUOTE=Jasun;167457]I’m very happy to hear you say that. I was always quite proud of how well I had managed to get them from an mostly unknown site to one of the bigger sites even though we were almost exclusively solo movies.

I will admit I do occasionally miss all the fun we had in those days, but we all have to graduate from school eventually and take the training we have and move on with our chosen career path.[/QUOTE]

Jasun, was one of the most underrated attributes to the brand. With creative thinking and long hours, I witnessed him first hand build a brand. I’ll always have a high respect for The Jasunator.

Sad to see such a big brand go to waste. One of our most commented galleries on JUB
http://www.justusboys.com/eyecandy_9050-nash-frat_men.html

I know, its such a waste. I wonder if he is willing to discuss selling with someone, surely getting some cash out would be better than just let it die out. The content on itself without any new updates must be worth a lot if it’s setup correctly.

Anything is possible in the world of selling. My mortgage started with company A, sold to company B, then picked up by Company C … if you get my drift. A middle man or intermidiary would seem prudent in this case.

And I agree… Jasun was awesome when working with Fratmen. It was the only time I ever made any sales with the brand. I do wish he’d post more!

I said it before and I’ll say it again, this is just a waste and the brand would still be salvageable if it were to be sold off as a going concern. No doubt it would need some good investment and some great PR, but if this was entirely bought out by a trusted name in the business I think most affiliates would get back on board.

The problem here was not the content, it was the running of the business. Even with the competition from GayHoopla they could have simply down-scaled for the time being and continued to grow the brand.

This was one of the most recognizable brands in the business, at one time, along with CF, SCM, Sean Cody etc, it could be that again if they just sold the business.

[QUOTE=IntenseMark;168930]Sad to see such a big brand go to waste. One of our most commented galleries on JUB
http://www.justusboys.com/eyecandy_9050-nash-frat_men.html[/QUOTE]

Yeap I remember him…big story that one.

Oh and BTW wasn’t there a take down request of Paul Donahoe, AKA Nash, U of Nebraska wrestler images?

I think that was the other wrestler but I can’t remember. We never received one that I know of…

I never thought Sean Cody would sell their biz but they did so maybe there’s still hope for Fratmen being acquired.

Thats if anyone could get hold of the owner, Im starting to wonder if anyone is actually doing anything to the sites.