Large Pirate Site - Most Studios

https://gayvids.tube/all-studios/

We managed to get the user putting our videos up and banned him - video uploads have stopped from our sites.

It isn’t a tube site (no accounts or user upload) so I am wondering if that same user we banned is responsible for all uploads from all studios. The site is hard to use (ie play videos) for all the adverts and popups. I have not decided if I want to publicly name this individual yet - but I would be interested to see if other studios with invisible watermarks are able to corroborate what I have found to see if the user matches. Who else uses invisible watermarks?

LOL, they banned me ages ago “The owner of this website (gayvids.tube) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (16019) from accessing this website.”
You can strip the URL from the videos from the source of the page, normally doodtube on one of their infinite domain variations. I have a user identified for the original theft, but he buys on stolen card details and different every time. You can PM me for more details if you want to match up.

1 Like

Its probably just the one person doing the uploads. Are they really earning something from these sites? I mean surely offering large videos like that defeats the purpose of having the ads?

They use third party video hosts (basically a piracy host), its the host who fires a million pop-ups before the video plays, and then even more if someone tries to pause or make full screen the video, the hosts usually use multiple ad networks so each pop is served from a differant one… Then they pay the uploader about $40 for 1000 views… I dont think they make all that much from this as the hosts are the ones making the profit with 0 work put in, paying the webmaster only when about a minute of the video is played, most visitors never get to that point as they have had 30-40 pop-ups by that point.

It Hurts the studios revenues, but the uploader would be lucky to make a few dollars a day, but I suppose where you live in the world that might make it worth some peoples while uploading piracy all day long.

There’s a pirate forum I snooped on for years when fighting this crap and its truly shocking how many people are doing it… Only plus side for a studio is the video hosts are fairly reactive to removing videos with DMCA requests.

Blockquote
Its probably just the one person doing the uploads. Are they really earning something from these sites? I mean surely offering large videos like that defeats the purpose of having the ads?