KinkMen is gone

Unfortunately, KinkMen is redirecting to the main site KinkCom and now gay content is only available with a Kink subscription. It’s a shame because it was a powerful brand.

You still get a gay tour though for Kink… but yes I think it’s a shame they removed it and the new tour don’t quite work. Going to email them and see what they say.

Annoying, going to have to change links.

I spoke with them about this issue back in July. Here is what Austin told me:

When the previous team at Kink migrated all of the content into one site, Kink Unlimited, they wanted to build a Utopian site that played down sexual preferences and played up everyone loving everyone and every fetish or niche being loved equally. I’m not here to debate the merits of that but what it lead to from a technical output was the site only asking for your preference once, and then applying cookies to that preference moving forward. If you are clearing your cookies the system will just arbitrarily pick a preference for you. There is absolutely no logic behind it.

Here’s the good news. We are actively preparing to migrate all gay Kink content back to KinkMen.com with a launch date of October 1st. This issue will be resolved after that.

I’m not sure if they are still on track for the October 1st Launch but that was the plan back in July.

That’s great, glad to hear it. Thanks for sharing!

Hey All,

I just posted an announcement about the launch of KinkMen. Sorry for the delay on an announcement but we wanted to make sure everything was set before we announced.