KinkInkCash / HairyStudsVideo - Another one bites the dust

yet another program gone Kink Ink Cash and their HairyStudsVideo.com. The NATs install simply comes up with “No Valid Licence Found”. Affiliate links no longer works and also comes up with the same error:

http://join.hairystudsvideo.com/track/MjIuMy4zLjIxLjAuMC4wLjAuMA

It seems to me that they know what they are doing as the signup pages now go to CCBill, so they simply have decided not to tell their old affiliates.

Re: KinkInkCash / HairyStudsVideo - Another one bites the dust

I met the guy who currently runs it (gorgeous, btw) at Phoenix Forum. The site was acquired from the original owner, they haven’t shot anything new and they’re not sure what to do with it, being caught up in much bigger projects.

i’ve seen this happen several times with programs that lost track of when their nats license payment was due, and didn’t check their emails that often. there’s always a chance they’ll be back.

is this Jason’s program? I have his contact info, if its his I can get in touch and see what is happening.

Did anyone manage to get hold of them. Still down. I presume it’s dead and they couldn’t be bothered to tell affiliates. :grrr:

Re: Closed, Changed, Problem Sites and Sponsors - The List

FYI, I had a chat with Jason and they decided to focus their growth on their new affiliate site BigBling instead so this confirms kinkinkcash and any sites on that program are no longer live.

Re: Closed, Changed, Problem Sites and Sponsors - The List

SORRY???

How are they connected with Big Bling? That seriously makes me wonder if i want to have anything to do with Big Bling (Cocky Boys etc).

I guess he felt that it was beneath him to tell his affiliates about this?

Thanks Luke for finding out though, I appreciate it!

I don’t know why he never told his affiliates or any other info on their situation, I only know the owners from my hosting days.

I have to wonder if some sponsors even consider how much credibility they lose with affiliates when they pull stunts like this. Due to what they’ve done here, I’m not going to promote their sites because I don’t know if next month they’ll pack up and disappear like all these other programs are doing. I don’t think I’m alone on this either.

My word, this shit is getting ridiculous.

I spoke to Jody (at Big Bling) who explained it to me. The Kink Ink Cash issue wasn’t handled very well. They had very few affiliates and will now be speaking to them and explain the situation.