JuicyBoys.com white-label interest?

Hey,

I’m planning out my development projects for the new year and would like to get an idea of who would be interested in utilizing a JuicyBoys “white-label creator” of sorts.

We’ve quietly brought JuicyBoys to now well over 15,000 active members and average retention is extremely impressive. We offer a single monthly membership “all you can eat” area combined with a premium pay per scene area in our platform.

We’ve managed to licence a huge amount of content, offering 8,356 scenes (1,913 DVDs) with five new titles added weekly for over a year now.

I’m not asking for a commitment on your part, but if you could please let me know if this is something that you may use I’d very much appreciate it.

If you have any questions or would like to check out JuicyBoys.com for yourself please feel free to ask.

Best,

Re: JuicyBoys.com white-label interest?

I would love to introduce this into some of our sites!

Thanks for letting me know Richard. A bunch of affiliates ICQ’ed me with interest as well.

Based on the response this will be our first major project of the year and we will be going forward with it.

Best,

I missed this thread earlier… count me in :slight_smile:

Indeed I would definitely go for this. I am looking to do something with a few domains I have.

I’d definitely be interested as well.

You got my attention! I’ll be waiting to hear when you roll something out for us to look at.

I would be interested if:

1. It was possible to use your own subdomain, for example videos.gaydemon.com.

2. You offer good customization options, preferable a custom option to affiliates that can offer you a larger amount of traffic.

3. Dynamic ads such as RSS feeds with all videos, screenshots, titles etc

What Bjorn said.

[QUOTE=gaydemon;106973]I would be interested if:

1. It was possible to use your own subdomain, for example videos.gaydemon.com.

2. You offer good customization options, preferable a custom option to affiliates that can offer you a larger amount of traffic.

3. Dynamic ads such as RSS feeds with all videos, screenshots, titles etc[/QUOTE]

Great list, thanks!