jock straps question - adult or not?

Hi,

As I just posted in the webmaster forum, I had a site for erotic hypno and am having trouble with distribution/payment stuff due to adult rules. I hope to eventually turn that site into a blog and use some of the adult affiliate resources here…

But first, I am working on a site with some mainstream hypno for muscle, exercise, nutrition, etc. I am very wary of having any adult content on this site as I had issues with paypal recently. However, I want some good affiliate content for such a site including stuff that shows hot guys, just not nude.

My question is would paypal be okay with things such as jock straps? I have looked into some and seen some with cocks showing etc, but I would only show those affiliate photos where the private area was fully covered (at least on the mainstream site - I would do more on the current site once transformed into a blog). Would this be okay? Or is the fact that you can often still see a man’s bulge make it too risky? Anyone have any experience?

Also open to suggestions on other good affiliates for this sort of thing. Thank you!

Re: jock straps question - adult or not?

If it makes you stop and ask the question, then there is a good chance Paypal will have a problem with it.

My only experience with PayPal was negative.

i’d say jock strap content would be adult but not explicit if everything is covered - depending on the content. if guys are rubbing their cocks through their jocks or showing their ass cracks, that i’d consider both adult and explicit. if you can clearly see guys’ cock heads through the fabric, i wouldn’t expect non-adult processors to process for the content.

doesn’t paypal currently process for adult in certain circumstances?

have you talked with verotel about your processing?

Paypal maintains rules about selling jock straps, but apparently they slipped through the cracks.

-Steve

the jock straps slipped through the cracks? lol

[SIZE=1](sorry - i couldn’t resist)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=desslock;143031]Paypal maintains rules about selling jock straps, but apparently they slipped through the cracks.

-Steve[/QUOTE]

Well, to be a bit more clear, I would not be selling jock straps directly but having it as an extra affiliate. I’m not 100 percent sure how it will process. However, the primary content I plan to sell on this site, digital downloads I create, will likely have an option to go through PayPal, and though all this content should pass their terms just fine as it mainly focuses on fitness and nothing adult, I just was wary of having anything questionable on the same site, even if I chose respectable photos and it links to a separate site rather than being associated with my own PayPal.

Thanks everyone for your input.