JMB Software - Jeremy calls it quits

After nearly 13 years of operating JMB Software as my full time occupation, it has come to the point where it is no longer feasible for me to continue in that capacity. JMB Software won’t be going away completely, but it will be scaled back significantly. Because of this, the following changes will be in effect immediately:

• Official technical support for all products is being discontinued
  • Installation services will no longer be offered
  • There will not be any further major upgrades to current products
  • All product prices are being heavily discounted
  • Link removal license pricing has been heavily discounted

Items which will not be changing:

• Security and bug fixes will be made as deemed necessary
  • The forums will continue to be open for discussion among owners
  • Access to download the software will continue to be available
  • The affiliate program will continue to operate, although no new accounts can be created

I would like to thank everyone who has supported JMB Software throughout the years, and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors!

Well sort of…
To bad he is a great coder. Nice clean scripts. Great support as well.

Re: JMB Software - Jeremy calls it quits

that sucks :frowning:

They have some awesome software, I am sure someone would buy his software to keep it being developed and supported.

Wow! This biz gets worse by the day. Wonder how cheap the scripts will be now tho :slight_smile:

Very cheap. He’s sell some for like $25

Nice guess I will grab the link list one if its good for blog directories too and maybe tgpx :slight_smile:

noooooooooooooooooo! wow, i can’t believe it. he is a great coder, and i’m gonna miss having him around to help us figure out more workarounds for linkx.