It's "ROCKTOBER" at Staxus - contest with $2000 in prizes!

Some of you have already noticed my new “Staxus hat”. For those of you who haven’t, I will take over some of Andrei’s tasks at Staxus.

Since August has been a slow month for many affiliates and because giving away money that isn’t yours is always a great thing to do :slight_smile: , I am happy to announce a new affiliate contest!

Staxus is going to give you a little boost with our ROCKTOBER contest!

We’re going to give away two cash prizes of $1000.00 each.

The first $1000.00 goes to the affiliate who generates the most sales.

The second $1000.00 goes to the affiliate who has the largest percentage increase in sales (compared to the previous month)

Each affiliate has a fair chance to win, as we don’t require a minimum amount of sales. You won’t have to send us a message or change your links in order to participate either.

The contest runs from October 10th until November 10th. The cash prizes will be added as a bonus to your regular earnings.

Remember, we have a 365 day cookie length, so you will benefit from your extra efforts long after this contest.

There are more than 1500 exclusive scenes inside the members area and a new scene is being added at least every other day. Looking at the upcoming releases, I can guarantee you that we’ve got a large variety of action coming up, which includes interracial, bareback and kinky action. That’s one more reason to send your traffic to Staxus.

Not an affiliate yet? Sign up at Homoactive Cash and start with us in ROCKTOBER

Good luck to all and make things rock again!!

rocktober.jpg

Re: It’s “ROCKTOBER” at Staxus - affiliates contest with $2000 in prizes!

Congrats on the new position Dennis, and yeah it is fun to give away other people’s money. Nice contest too,

Awesome promotion! I remember I won one of the last Staxus contests and am still enjoying my ChromeBook.

I’ll see what I can do to send some more traffic and try to win again!

Thanks Gaystoryman and Danny.

I remember you won that ChromeBook Danny, give it a try again :slight_smile:

Re: It’s “ROCKTOBER” at Staxus - contest with $2000 in prizes!

Just a little “bump” to let you all know that anything is still possible at this moment.

At this time, there are a couple of affiliates who are in the running to win the prize for “most sales”. The differences in the top 5 are minimal.

There are even more affiliates who are neck and neck in the race for the “largest percentage increase in sales” prize.

Is the guy in the picture included in the prize?

Is that a legal question? :happy:

Ouch… I forgot the “model not included” remark. I’m afraid we have to cut him in half to make both winners happy.

Mmm he is cute though. :slight_smile: