Is there a plugin that tracks post count?

I have writers that I pay for every post they make. Id like to find a plugin that tracks the number of posts made, and then when they send me a bill it starts over again at $0, and starts counting the posts they make until the next bill.

Is there any kind of plugin like this?

Re: Is there a plugin that tracks post count?

[quote=MrMax;14209]I have writers that I pay for every post they make. Id like to find a plugin that tracks the number of posts made, and then when they send me a bill it starts over again at $0, and starts counting the posts they make until the next bill.

Is there any kind of plugin like this?[/quote]

There are a couple of plugins that count the posts made by an author. Most of the tracking plugins do it, but I don’t think they zero the totals, but they do list it by date, or period.

Just checking your ‘user’ list in admin will also give you how many posts any user has made, so if you keep track, it is easy to tell how many ‘new’ posts they make.

Re: Is there a plugin that tracks post count?

Searched the plug in repository, here are a couple that might fit your needs.

Disclaimer : I haven’t tried any of them myself, so can’t vouch for how good, or how bad they are.

GeneralStats

Posts/Comments Time

Blog Metrics

Author Complete Post List

You can check through the admin plugins as well, as I didn’t have the time to go through them all.

Hope this helps

Ian