Is it a conversion join ratio difference between billers ?

Hi there,

We are working with Epoch for billing and I wonder if you notice a conversion rate difference (billing page hits / payments) between billers such as ccbill, verotel, epoch etc.

Thank you.

Re: Is it a conversion join ratio difference between billers ?

In my honest opinion, Epoch is the best. Vendo have always been good to, just because of how they work out their pricing.

I would also say having secondary billers such as WAP, Mobile, SMS etc is also a must, which is why NATS is always a 100% must for any site i push.

I have checked lately, but Epoch did always seem to convert better than CCBill. I think it was largely due to the fact that an Epoch sign-up needed a name, credit card, and postal code (much more private) whereas CCBill required name and full address, everything.

Actually CC Bill no longer requires full address, their new forms have been simplified (removed address, city, state).

There are differences between billers. I sometimes switch between them if I feel one is underperforming.

You can also setup NATS to serve 50% of joins one biller and 50% of joins another biller. This is the most effective way of seeing how each biller does for you and which one to keep on top of your cascade.

[QUOTE=andreiDL;148331]Actually CC Bill no longer requires full address, their new forms have been simplified (removed address, city, state).

There are differences between billers. I sometimes switch between them if I feel one is underperforming.

You can also setup NATS to serve 50% of joins one biller and 50% of joins another biller. This is the most effective way of seeing how each biller does for you and which one to keep on top of your cascade.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%.

Different billers’ scrub is variable based on how strict their fraud controls are at a given time. Cascading billing is the only way to circumvent this. Even if you don’t have NATS and just use CCBill’s built-in cascade to Epoch as a second CC processor with fixed button options for alternate processing it will result in far less declines than just switching to another single processor.