Is BoyFrindBucks late paying or am I just crazy?

I’ve had a payment of $175 “stored” as of 03-19-2012 which according to the way they paid all the previous payments should have been sent at around 04-19-2012. I never received my payment for this period and after about a week, I e-mailed them asking where that payment was and got this response:

"[I]Hello Brad,

All checks until 03/05/12 have been sent out, and we will send all other checks as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause.

Best regards,

Renata
Accounting
MediaRevenue[/I]"

I never asked about “all checks until 03/05/12”. They already hold your money for a month, and I think they should pay on time and not make webmasters wait yet almost another month just to receive payment. What are they possibly doing with their accounting that they can’t payout on time?

This concerns me.

Re: Is BoyFrindBucks late paying or am I just crazy?

I have had the same problem. I have messaged Tam,but no reply

Hey guys, I am here, sorry for any delays, I am not on boards as much as I’d like to be these days, so if you want to get me much faster, please contact me via email, skype or icq and it’ll be much faster and less frustrating for you.

Having said that, we got just a bit behind on physical checks, but wires, paxum and other means of payouts are on schedule and being paid. It isn’t a lack of funds or anything relating to that, physical checks just got a bit behind. If you have an alternate method to be paid, get your info updated and let us know you have it updated and accounting will take care of that for you.

As always, should you need anything, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help.

http://www.signbucks.com/news/blacklist

When do you expect to “catch up” with checks?

[QUOTE=Tam;115192]Hey guys, I am here, sorry for any delays, I am not on boards as much as I’d like to be these days, so if you want to get me much faster, please contact me via email, skype or icq and it’ll be much faster and less frustrating for you.

Having said that, we got just a bit behind on physical checks, but wires, paxum and other means of payouts are on schedule and being paid. It isn’t a lack of funds or anything relating to that, physical checks just got a bit behind. If you have an alternate method to be paid, get your info updated and let us know you have it updated and accounting will take care of that for you.

As always, should you need anything, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help.[/QUOTE]

WEll I’m still waiting, no update from Tam as promised…anyone else having more luck?

when will you guys learn :bang:

To be fair I havent had any problems untill now

It’s not acceptable for a company as large as MedaRevenue to just not send out checks. You know what I experienced today?

Another day with an empty mailbox no MediaRevenue check that was due LAST MONTH.

Tam is responsive via e-mail but seems just as a proxy to “accounting” which I imagine is some lady with 12 cats and a dirty cat box who smokes. I am getting really mad. I had this check budgeted into my living expenses this month.

i’v noticed that haven’t received payment form malebux but it marked as paid status lol
waitin on reply from Tam

when will you guys learn

I’m with you Luke. God we could spend a whole day just reading through all the threads over the past few years about this company not paying… :bored::help:

DITTO that.

Their sites were all over XTube on a grand scale and I mean grand as in top banner, side banner, bottom banner, under video banner and now I can’t find a any banners for their sites on XTube.

Probably not what you want to hear… but, Paxum payouts have been arriving in a timely manner. So they are paying, if thats any consolation.

Bump. Not getting any response from my last e-mail asking when checks were going to resume and asking them to send both months payments out.

I have been paid now. I contacted [email protected]. Renata sorted the problem and paid the balance to paxum in 30 mins.

While that’s nice, Paxum is not what I selected as my payout option. I would say 99% of adult studios have checks as a payout option, don’t offer something if you cannot honor it. Late payment by 30+ days is unacceptable. Not responding is unacceptable. Why is it so hard to send a physical check? It’s not.

Tam, where is my check? Why have you stopped responding?

:bang:

I hate to say it, but something is amiss. Ratios have recently gone to complete shit, Paxum payout is now late… which is unusual, and I just ate a bunch of refunds. I actually owe Boyfriend Bucks money this week.

Something stinks.

[QUOTE=Calabrese;116073]I hate to say it, but something is amiss. Ratios have recently gone to complete shit, Paxum payout is now late… which is unusual, and I just ate a bunch of refunds. I actually owe Boyfriend Bucks money this week.

Something stinks.[/QUOTE]

There has always been something amiss. People will NEVER learn…