Is Сashkaboom cheating? New CumDeals site

Hi First post from a newbie affiliate

Is CashKaboom cheating by adding a CumDeals banner right above the signup button on almost all its sites: CFNMTV/CastingRoom etc Take a look: http://breederfuckers.com/index02.php (top and bottom)

You can see the banner here: http://breederfuckers.com/images/bf_cumdeal_bottom1.gif

It is right above the “Sign Up” button, and there is no affiliate links for CumDeals, which means the affiliates wont get a penny if the visitors sign up CumDeals in the end.

This kind of crosssales is not ethnical. What do you guys think of this?

Can Bjorn contact them for an explanation.

Re: Is Сashkaboom cheating? New CumDeals site

CashKaboom are members, maybe they can pop in and illuminate everyone to whether or not an affiliate gets credit or not, from what it seems like, they do not get credit for sales.

Yes, this does look a bit odd … I have emailed Eric and told him about this thread and our concerns, so hopefully he will drop by and let us know what’s happening.

Thanks you guys for your reply.

The worst part is that this CumDeals site claims to have “eight premium website” “for one amazing bargain price”.

If you are a visitor, what will you do? Yes, sign up the CumDeals site instead of the original site where the affiliates send traffic to.

The result: The affiliate gets nothing while CashKaboom gets a new sale and profits.

This is not what the affiliates expect.

Hmm yes. It will be great to hear from Eric about this. Thanks for the heads up JonyFone.

Hi Guys

As you may have noticed, on the outside of our websites CFNMTV, CMNM, BreederFuckers, BrutalTops and GropingHands we have placed additional links through to a discount site CumDeals. This site contains selected older scenes from several of our sites, but not any of their extensive archived or new material. It is meant only as an alternative option for surfers who find the price of the full sites prohibitive. Sales to the main sites have not been affected. If this were to happen we would take down the ads for Cumdeals. Because Cumdeals is a discount site, it is unfeasible to add it to the affiliate program. We are continuing to update the main sites with fresh updates including hot new material which is generating lots of new sales and continuing rebills.

Thank you
CashKaboom

Can you not exclude these adverts from affiliate tours? Large adverts for other sites on affiliate tours is what we would call a traffic leak.

[QUOTE=cashkaboom;145311]Hi Guys

CumDeals…it is unfeasible to add it to the affiliate program…Sales to the main sites have not been affected. [/QUOTE]

So, the affiliates are not credited for sales of CumDeals?

Well, I think sales of the main sites may not be affected as far as CashKaboom is concerned, but the sales figure of the affiliates will most likely to be affected.

Most visitors will signup only one site at a time, with such a huge price gap ($39.9 VS $19.9), most visitors will go for the cheaper one CumDeals.
They may signup the main sites days or months later following the links inside CumDeals member’s area, but the affiliates get nothing.

So the result is CashKaboom get sales, while the affiliates get nothing.

Eric also said “Because Cumdeals is a discount site, it is unfeasible to add it to the affiliate program.”
I do not know what “unfeasible” means here. I am pretty sure this CumDeals will sell well because of the low price.

My suggestion is put CumDeals inside the member’s area of the main sites, instead of putting it right above the signup button of the main sites.

Actually, I never see other sponsors do similar things. This is hijacking/stealing traffic from the affiliates.

Anyway, that’s just my two cents.

I would really like to hear opinions from other (more experienced) affiliates.

thanks for replying Eric, but as Bjorn suggests above, surely a leak-free tour for Affiliates to link to would be a simple thing for you to do … and certainly fairer.

This is a very good suggestion. But I do not think there is an easy solution with the NATS system.

I agree with Bjorn and Huey; a leak-free tour would be the most ideal.
Also, will affiliates be able to promote CumDeals.com directly in the future?

Big banners for CumDeals.com at the top of these sites are most definitely a traffic leak, and a big one at that.

Aggregate sites that offer access to multiple sites at a reduced price are nothing new. Many programs have them (Nextdoorstudios comes to mind), but those sites can also be promoted by affiliates, there’s a separate linking code for them etc.

I agree that it would be best to allow affiliates to send traffic to leak-free tours of respective sites, and also offer an opportunity to affiliates to promote CumDeals via a separate linking code.

Who gets credited for sign ups to cumdeals?

This does seem to coincide with the drop in sales for cashkaboom. And im really surprised such a highly regarded program would do something like this. It seems to be a way of skimming our traffic with no way of getting credit.

Personaly I have always found Eric to be honest and helpful, but this kind of action could really damage a good reputation

I agree, the huge banner is a major detriment for affiliates sending traffic to the tour. We really would like to see a leak free tour Eric. It’s only fair.

In this current economy people are going to purchase the cheaper deal, not the most costly one. No matter how much they may like the content on the fresher content sites.

This breaks my heart.

There are many programs offering join options at a $20 price point and include it in the affiliate program. A $20 join on cum deals nets CK the same revenue as an affiliate traffic join on one of their other sites – Since they are not paying producers or models for the content on this site, I don’t see why splitting the revenue would be so hard.

I agree with everyone else about this being a very bad move on Cash Kaboom’s part. And yes, there should be no reason why affiliates can’t promote a $19.95 site. I’ll be watching this thread closely to see what they do.

They must have done this because they’re seeing too many visitors who come to the site and do not join, presumably because of the high price. In that case they should just lower the price.

If they’re going to stick with this idea they really need to design their sites so that only visitors that do not come via an affiliate link see the CumDeal banner. I thought I read here recently that Chaos Men does something like that.

At the time of writing this, The CumDeals banners are still there, top and bottom.

Can anyone send Eric an email asking him to take a look at this thread.
Obviously all the affiliates want a leak-free tour and the chance to promote CumDeals directly.

Or CashKaboom just ignore the affiliates opinions?

[QUOTE=JonyFone;145480]At the time of writing this, The CumDeals banners are still there, top and bottom.

Can anyone send Eric an email asking him to take a look at this thread.
Obviously all the affiliates want a leak-free tour and the chance to promote CumDeals directly.

Or CashKaboom just ignore the affiliates opinions?[/QUOTE]

Eric has already come and gone in this thread. It doesn’t look like he and Cashkaboom are willing to do anything about this.