is anyone else getting more spam than usual?

this morning is getting to be pretty spam-intensive for me. it started normal - 369 emails after 6 hours of sleep. but since then, i’ve gotten another 240 emails in 2 1/2 hours. is anyone else seeing this, or am i the lucky one?

Re: is anyone else getting more spam than usual?

same for me, a huge increase since yeasterday i think. :bang:

The kids are out of school. 666 Yeah its the summer surge as the little urchins surf, get their computers infected and everyone blissfully ignores it all… and yep lot more spam :bang:

this might of some comfort…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7482991.stm

They did a test study on spam, interesting reading!

They are getting much more creative with the subject lines:
ALEX WE CAUGHT YOU ON VIDEO TAPE
ALEX YOU LOOK STUPID THIS TIME
ALEX IS YOUR TOOL MAKING HER HAPPY

Pulling that out of the email address is a new trick…at least I haven’t really gotten them before.

Yes… or the one that really gets me “Bjorn you are a moron”.

I so wish there was someone to reply too!

:grrr:

[quote=AlexManifestMan;13550]They are getting much more creative with the subject lines:
ALEX WE CAUGHT YOU ON VIDEO TAPE
ALEX YOU LOOK STUPID THIS TIME
ALEX IS YOUR TOOL MAKING HER HAPPY

Pulling that out of the email address is a new trick…at least I haven’t really gotten them before.[/quote]

yeah getting hammered here too. I’ve had some rather amusing subjects though so not all is lost. My favorite so far is “May the foreskin be with you”

Well? Is it? :smiley:

Yes she is delighted beyond all words to be sure. Afterall, I have enlarged my penis by 4" in only 30 days so why wouldn’t see be? But it could be that she is just after my replica rolex or my Nigerian windfall.