Introduction - new site/program

Hello GayDemon Community,

I wanted to make a brief introduction of myself and our new site/program - My name is Adam and I run our affiliate program for JuicyBoys.com, as well I provide content purchasing counsel for the site.

The program is quite new and very fresh, but I am willing to work hard to provide affiliates with what they need to be successful.

More big announcements to come, but if you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to hit me up on ICQ.

Best,

Re: Introduction - new site/program

Welcome to GD, hope you enjoy the place

Thanks Gaystoryman, looking forward to getting some biz done.

Welcome, thanks for joining! By the way I noticed you have Epassporte on your signup page… might want to remove that. :wink:

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks, front-end is implementing some new pages this week that one will be changed as well.

Bidding you a warm welcome Adam! It’s great to meet you and have you participate here at GayDemon!

Welcome to the site!

I checked out Juicyboys.com… looks great!

Welcome to Gay Demon, if you need a webcam solution, hit me up anytime [email protected]

FYI

Please forgive us as we are only just putting the finishing touches on our program which you can find here:
http://affiliate.juicyboys.com/ .

“FAQ”, “PROMO” TOOLS", and “OUR CONTENT” pages will be launched soon, but signing up won’t be an issue.

For now you will need to contact me directly for creatives , our design team is very very good and I can provide you with anything custom you need as long as the time spent is worth the traffic. Flash video 300x250s are killing it right now and I have lots.

Go Juicy and Get The Money!

Best,

[QUOTE=adamz;97474]FYI

Please forgive us as we are only just putting the finishing touches on our program which you can find here:
http://affiliate.juicyboys.com/ .

“FAQ”, “PROMO” TOOLS", and “OUR CONTENT” pages will be launched soon, but signing up won’t be an issue.

For now you will need to contact me directly for creatives , our design team is very very good and I can provide you with anything custom you need as long as the time spent is worth the traffic. Flash video 300x250s are killing it right now and I have lots.

Go Juicy and Get The Money!

Best,[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you can get the last bits sorted out. Been selling JuicyBoys now for a while and have had great ratios so far!

Hey Bjorn,

As always thanks for the support :slight_smile:

Best,

Ooh, I’ll have to check this out. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to it Conran!

I’ll be around 10am-6pm EST tomorrow and off on Friday, hit me up on email or ICQ so we can discuss what you need to be successful with our program.

Best,