Introduction And Looking for GAY CAMS Recommendations

HI, Kuma, here.

Nice to meet all of you.
May I have some recommendations for converting gay webcam sites? I am looking for sites that also double as communities maybe. And also they need to offer white or black labels.

I work with a Japanese company and soon we will be launching a gay website. Featured will be Japanese and other Asian videos but also we are looking for content partners. Please message me if you are a producer of gay content. All styles and niches welcome.

About me.
I live and work in Tokyo. I shoot content and do all kinds of hustles to pay for the kominka (old house).
I have a few websites and looking to develop some more.

Thank you.
Kuma

After doing a board search it seems Chaturbate, VS Media and AWE are the best options?

Yes pretty much however it’s very mixed results.

Thanks, GayDemon. I sell Japanese cams and chaturbate. Chaturbate has been slow and steady but Japanese cams have consistently been decent performers, earnings wise. Though not much going on for gay business. As far as I can tell. Maybe I should ask DannyZ.

We do very good using the Whitelabel with Cambuilder.com aka Streamate.

Thanks, Boyfun-Brent.
I am thinking to test a few and will add them to the list.

1 Like

Can I ask for some more advice on cams? I want to try several different programs to see which one draws the joins from our traffic. How to do it? All on one domain? Subdomains? All different domains? I am thinking of whitelabels and maybe blogs to feature some shot and purchased contents.

The only recent experience i have is with Chaturbate and they do not provide any promo material however they do offer white labels. Live sex or cams are really difficult to sell so yes its a good idea to try out a few. Everyone seems to have different results with different providers.

I have two domains Im going to put white labels on. Also, maybe blogs fr original content so SE’s don’t totally ignore me. lol.
Thanks for the tips guys.

I seem to see a lot of praise for Flirt4Free specifically in the Gay niche. Not an expert or any kind of guru, just what I’ve seen recommended before.