introducing myself to the forum

Hi, I’m Tim and new to this forum. So many useful things here. I’m new to the adult business, and being a webmaster. I’ve designed a few sites, and realized I have a lot more to learn before putting them up. They are affiliate site, and I’m very happy to promote a lot of great work being done out there. I really look forward to participating on this site with everyone.

Re: introducing myself to the foum

Well I just have to say to everybody here, that Tim is a very good, personal friend of mine, and I’m THRILLED that he has joined here. So please EVERYONE join me in giving Tim a BIG Gaydemon Welcome!

Consider yourself hugged Tim! And feel free to ask as many questions as you want. That is what we are all here for.

-T

Welcome to Gaydemon Tim :cool:

Welcome! :happy:

Welcome, thanks for joining! Hope you might find the forum useful. :cool:

Re: introducing myself to the forum

A warm welcome Tim!

Thanks to everyone, I really appreciate it. I do feel welcomed!

Welcome to Gaydemon.biz!

howdy, welcome from me too!

Hi Tim.
Welcome.
This really is a great place and a very good group to learn tons from.

Welcome Tim and good luck…

Glad to have you here Tim! If there is ever anything that I can do to help you in any way, please do not hesitate to let me know! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Tim,

welcome to GayDemon!
You’ll find the people here very willing to offer answers.

M.

wow, you are all are so nice. I do feel welcome. thanks.

Welcome! Lots of good information, and I can personally attest to the fact that people are very patient with newbs who ask silly questions or forget things.

LOL. Yes, people are wonderful here indeed.

A BIG hug Tim and welcome to gaydemon.biz. Have a look around, be sure to check out the “Resources” section of the forum and check out some links in others’ signatures. That’s a great way to get a good idea of what you’re looking for when getting started. I’m available for help any time you need it as well.

All the best to you!