Introducing myself as new Affiliate Manager for Carnal Media

Hey Guys,

My name is Scott and I just wanted to let everyone know I am taking on the role of Affiliate Manager at Carnal Media. As anyone who is familiar with Carnal Media knows, we are blazing new trails with all of the new content and exciting new sites and we continue to grow.

We are excited about all of the things we have done with our existing sites as well as new things in the works.

If you are a current affiliate or interested in becoming part of our growing affiliate base, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.

For current affiliates, let me know if you require anything to help you generate sales.

For anyone interested in signing up as an affiliate please reach out to me with any questions you may have.

I am here to help.

I will be training over these next few weeks and look forward to speaking with all of you.

Thanks,
[email protected]

3 Likes

welcome and thanks for the introduction

1 Like

Welcome Scott and best of luck with your new job!

1 Like

Hi Scott,

Looking forrward to working with you. Welcome!

1 Like

Hi Scott,

I have been trying to get in touch with someone at Carnal for over a month now to find out what is going on with our payments. No response.
If you are not checking the support entries in your NATs installation, please email me at your earliest convenience so we can settle this issue.

Thank you.
Mary
[email protected]

You guys used to be Gunz Blazing right?

Hi Mary,

I have Danny looking into this for you and he will be in touch shortly.

Scott
[email protected]

Simon,

Carnal Media purchased Gunz Blazing.

Scott

Extending another warm welcome to the Gay Demon forum, and a big congrats on your new job. :grin:

1 Like

Hi Bec and thanks so much for the welcome!

Scott

Welcome to the Gay Demon.

1 Like

Hey Mark, thank you so much!