Intense Cash contact

Has anyone heard from Chuck at Intense Cash lately? I’ve tried sending him messages via email and through NATS the last couple weeks and am not getting a response. He used to post in this forum but I can’t recall the last time he was here. Wondering if he’s OK and still with Intense Cash and if so what is another way to reach him besides chuck at intensecash dot com.

Re: Intense Cash contact

I sent them a message via NATS months ago and waited for weeks, but never got a reply. So I contacted Mark via PM here and he said they don’t get the messages from NATS, but that the best way to contact them is by email. And he said to use mark at blumedia dot com and/or chuck at blumedia dot com. Hope that helps.

I’m so sorry we do respond to every inquiry usually within a few hours. It looks like you are contacting us via Nats so I will have to look into that because we aren’t receiving any of those. You can contact me via PM on here if you need to or email us is the best way. If you don’t hear from us within 5 hours or so we probably never received your inquiry. We are working on this issue and apologize for any inconvenience.

Mark

Hi Guys,

I had no idea you were trying to get in touch with either Mark or myself. Can you please send an email to chuck at blumedia.com and let me know if you dont hear back within 24 hours? I am quick if I have your email.

Also sending a screen shot showing the last messages sent via the NATS system which works perfectly as far as I know, if you send a message within this time frame I didnt get your message. Again if you send a message let me know if you dont hear back quickly since I check daily.

Thanks,
Chuck

Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 10.35.15 PM.png

Nice to see a fellow affiliate program that still responds to affiliates in a timely manner. :slight_smile: