If you leave CCBill is there anyway to...

Re: If you leave CCBill is there anyway to…

[QUOTE=CCBill Paul;2720]Chip, anytime a client or affiliate of ours requests a supervisor, with the exception of the graveyard shift, one is available for them. I have not heard any of our techs deny this right and I would take serious action if they did.

[/QUOTE]

Your graveyard shift doesn’t need supervisors. They are the best of the best. Handle ANY issue right away.

I stay up just to get them.

Give them a big thank you!

Thank you! I’ll certainly pass that along!

Gary ROCKS!!!

This is terrible and we certainly don’t tolerate this.

I understand that the problem has been resolved with your account but I would certainly like to chat with you about the matter.

From a webmaster point of view, working with www.patandsam.com, I have nothing but good things to say about CCBill.

I do recommend calling 9 - 5 Arizona time, as it seems some of the night shift people are not fully up to speed on all the technical issues.

Best time to move your site is Tuesday - no matter where it is, you’ll have a regular 9 to 5’er on hand at your host, your processor, et cetera.

[QUOTE=RottenRay;2909]
I do recommend calling 9 - 5 Arizona time, as it seems some of the night shift people are not fully up to speed on all the technical issues.[/QUOTE]

I only call at night. Best service ever imho. Usually after 3am est.

I would concur with Lloyd. If you think about it, the people at night have no one else to go to if there’s a problem, so CCBill puts some of its absolute top shelf people on the night shift. At least, that’s what one of the department managers told me at Phoenix Forum.

Michael said that he was told Brandon and Josh were no longer on night shift, so perhaps they’ve brought in new people that aren’t yet quite as up to speed, but those two are absolutely topnotch.

My experience during the day has been quite a bit more variable, ranging from absolutely amazing to pretty awful.

But the caveat is that we’ve had so few problems that I haven’t had to call in months.