ICQ & Trillian Headaches

Anyone experiencing issues with Trillian and ICQ?

I had my trillian suddenly update to the pro, then i downloaded the new version 5, but it won’t connect, Had ICQ stand alone, and it connects then shuts down

Anyone else?

Re: ICQ & Trillian Headaches

I am having ICQ problems today in general. Don’t use Trillian. ICQ is a mess today.

i second this. trillian is garbage, same for adium

Looks like ICQ itself is down. withdrawal timelol

I use ICQ only and all my contacts went dead, when I tried to log back in it wouldn’t let me. Eventually got it, but I couldn’t add Lloyd to my contacts.

Same here, I recently started to use Trillian (which is great, even works on my blackberry) but it seems it was ICQ that was down last night.

It was a nightmare, Trillian overwrote my contacts, upgraded itself to the trillian pro version, which I had to delete, then uploaded the new free version that had nothing, then yeah, ICQ was down too. Eventually it returned, but hey, new update, but at least most of the contacts remained intact, just not any I’d added while using Trillian. Go figure. But, its up but geez the bloody ads they have, gives a guy a headache from all the flashing lol

I guess ICQ is having problems again, it’s Sunday morning and I haven’t been able to log in for a couple of hours now.