I Wish That

You know, be nice if Sponsors, who spend a small fortune for their affiliate tools section (like Nats or Mpa) would add an All In One section.

I mean, they have a section to grab banners, to grab links, to grab photos, to grab videos. They send out mailers with the FHG’s and such, but no one seems to have an ALL IN ONE section. Where a guy can download the photo content, the description, the video clips, or embed code.

Sure you can do a spreadsheet dump, but who wants to do that every time a new scene is available?

Just wish they would add a simple zip file, that had it all. whistle

Re: I Wish That

I agree!

I must have spent an hour yesterday trying to figure out how to get a banner… yes a banner of one site. By the time i had clicked boxes and filtered results i simply lost the will to live!

Have to agree on this one. When I write I prefer to use images, video and text, and I need to know what happens in the shoot, the performer names (full name) and it’s quite surprising how many don’t bother.

I’ve often spend half an hour searching a site for the full names of the performers in a shoot.

The only sponsor I’ve seen adding a comprehensive zip is BelAmi. I’m pretty sure they add galley, video, text and even a list of links with your ID in the code.

Well in mailers, I’ve found that

Randy Blue
Butch Dixon
UK Naked Men
Pridebucks sites
Bel Ami

provide either the full deal, or at least quick links to get the images, get the videos or embed code, along with a description.

But going to the sites, like Pridebucks or Randy Ble is a total cluster fuck. Won’t even go into some of the other NATS sites.

Some make it next to impossible to match videos to photo content, which really sucks, and no batch in many, for grabbing links to their myriad of sites, with a special campaign.

OH well, maybe over time, the dream will become reality lol

also BuddyProfits, if you get the newletter!

Working on this, things are going to be ‘Episode-Centrick’ soon!

ie.

Example Set
Example Set Text
Example Set Galleries
Example Set Images
Example Set Videos
Example Set Banners

All under one heading per set :slight_smile:

Probably one of the most difficult which is a shame since there is usually a wealth of good stuff contained in their mailers. If nothing else, at least ID the FHG actors (and video, if applicable) - this would save a lot of time.
I’ve written twice recently about this, but no response yet.

Am I missing something? Among the programs mentioned here, I don’t think Bel Ami, Buddy Profits or Pridebucks provide embed codes. Yes, they do send video clips, but I for one am still having a hard time figuring out a good way of turning those clips into embeddable video – without using sites like Rocket Tube. I still promote those sites, but almost always without any video.

For those who don’t know, I can also attest that these sites do provide easily-obtainable embedded video codes (along with lots of photos and text): My Gay Cash, Gunzblazing sites, Suite 703, Bonobo Cash, zBuckz, Twink Pay, Maskurbate, Drake Rock, and Dominic Ford (though his code is for an entire blog post). I’m sure there’s more, but these are the ones I’ve been using so far.

Oops – forgot to include Badpuppy! And I just did a post with one of their newest models! Duh!

CzechBoyBucks also provides easily accessible embed codes, and our update mailers contain full update packages with text, photo/video content and gallery links.

While yes, in the mailers, there are usually enough links, to grab the photo content, the download flv, or hosted url, and even copy the description, there isn’t a single spot in the affiliate area to grab an All In One zip file, that has it all.

With all the features available in NATS, you’d think that a sponsor could add a column, where we could grab it all. I know Randy Blue for example, in their mailers NOT ther affiliate area, let you grab all of the promo content in one download… that’s the caps, photo, desc, and video trailers.

It is just, that at times, affiliates want stuff, that isn’t in the mailer, like a back copy of a model with another, or such. It is so convoluted to find the video/photo that it becomes a job in itself. Hence my dream, of wanting a separate feature that includes it all.

If we offered an all-in-one download for all our promotional tools and content, the download would be well over 5GB in size for HunkMoney alone.

We are constantly trying to improve the affiliate areas of all our sites to make it easier to get the tools you need, and we are also constantly putting out new updates with more content (with direct download links to the appropriate zip files). But every once in a while, its really up to the affiliate to login to our affiliate areas to get the content or promo tools that they need.

[QUOTE=HunkMoneyLuke;85732]If we offered an all-in-one download for all our promotional tools and content, the download would be well over 5GB in size for HunkMoney alone.

We are constantly trying to improve the affiliate areas of all our sites to make it easier to get the tools you need, and we are also constantly putting out new updates with more content (with direct download links to the appropriate zip files). But every once in a while, its really up to the affiliate to login to our affiliate areas to get the content or promo tools that they need.[/QUOTE]

I am not saying every update in one zip file, but each update, on its own, with the photos, flv, description, and perhaps a text file with the embed code in it. No way that gonna be 5gb. unless you adding 300 photos and several flv’s.

The main issue is that NATS was not designed to be a model/episode centric affiliate tool. From my understanding it can be done easier in Nats4 than Nats3. I believe that Jimmy actually did this in NATS4. It could be done very easily outside NATS, but then you wouldn’t have the link codes. I wish that NATS offered a model/episode centric way to present content as well.

We offer all in one packages for each updates. Have a look to our new tool box that we revamped recently. If you have suggestion let us know. We are trying to accommodate power users to the occasional blogger.

[QUOTE=Gaystoryman;85682]I mean, they have a section to grab banners, to grab links, to grab photos, to grab videos. They send out mailers with the FHG’s and such, but no one seems to have an ALL IN ONE section. Where a guy can download the photo content, the description, the video clips, or embed code.

Just wish they would add a simple zip file, that had it all. whistle[/QUOTE]

OK, yeah, for every update we provide a download link that contains the pics/videos, thumbs and a text description already :slight_smile:

You can’t include a text file with embed code because embed code needs to have the reseller’s signup link added to it so the reseller must login to NATS first to allow NATS to generate the correct finalized embed code.