i-payout.com for payments?

Has anyone used http://www.i-payout.com ?

AEBN / Gunz Blazing are offering to pay by IPayout. It sounds quite good as it allows you to transfer directly into your own bank accounts in US, Canada AND Europe. Much improved on what Epassport used to do.

I’m not keen on the site though, it looks a bit too generic as if they just bought some stockphotos and banged together a site, doesn’t give me confidence in them.

BUT they are based in the USA it seems, which should make it safer than these other payment services, right?

Re: i-payout.com for payments?

Isn’t there something in their terms about a monthly charge, irrespective of having any balance? One of these new outfits did, just can’t recall which on now, which made no sense for a small time affiliate, imho.

Here is the corporate wiki info for I-Payout

They have private whois, but looking back I see Dima Polyakov as the admin.

In Russia Dima is short for Dmitriy, so Dmitriy Polyakov. Linkden shows one in the Ukraine, not sure if it’s the same guy.

Florida corporations info shows Dmitriy Polyakov as the CTO of the corporation ( INTERNATIONAL PAYOUT SYSTEMS INC. ) and that the corporation was created in 2007.

On 03/2009 they added Sandra Salinas as their CFO. In January they removed Sandra Salinas as their CFO. So she was there less then a year. Kind of wierd for a company based in finances not to have a chief financial officer isn’t it? I dunno.

Dmitriy & Sandra are also on record with of the following companies in Florida:

Game Artists, LLC. - Active
Every Gear, LLC. - Inactive - Voluntary Disolution 03/2010
Smart Media Technologies, LLC. - Inactive - Revoked for annual report
Integrated Data Technology Inc. - Active 01/10 removed Sandra Salinas as CFO
Giving It Back Corp. - Inactive - Voluntary Dissolution 03/2010

Some expanded info.

President of International Payout Systems Inc. is Edwin J. Gonzales

Edwin J. Gonzales is on record with the following Florida companies:

VIRTUAL INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS LLC - Inactive ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT

BMG ASSOCIATES LLC - Inactive 2009 ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT

MOBILE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS, INC. - Inactive 2008 ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT

MOBILE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS, INC. - Inactive 2009 ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT

SIGHT4U TECHNOLOGIES, INC. - Inactive ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT

VIRTUAL INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS, INC. - Inactive

INTERGRATED DATA TECHNOLOGY INC - Active

A-SECURA INC. - Active

VPD (Vice President of Development) Systems Inc. is Gil Hooper

Gil Hooper is on record with the following Florida companies:

MOMENTUM CARD TECHNOLOGIES LLC - 9/24/2010 ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT

XPRESS PAYMENT SYSTEMS, LLC - 9/25/2009 ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT

Do you find it interesting that a lot of these dissolved payment companies share the same address and have Gil Hooper & Edward J. Gonzales in common? I dunno, not sure what it all really means.

[QUOTE=Squirt;82564]VPD (Vice President of Development) Systems Inc. is Gil Hooper

Gil Hooper is on record with the following Florida companies:

MOMENTUM CARD TECHNOLOGIES LLC - 9/24/2010 ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT

XPRESS PAYMENT SYSTEMS, LLC - 9/25/2009 ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT

Do you find it interesting that a lot of these dissolved payment companies share the same address and have Gil Hooper & Edward J. Gonzales in common? I dunno, not sure what it all really means.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that doesn’t make me feel very confident. Would you want to have your money handled / held by people who keep closing down companies?

All,

IPS, of course has a financial officer. We don’t update state filings every time we replace an employee, but rest assured we have good financial ops people, which is a necessity. We have millions of dollars in transfers daily in our network!

The owners of Integrated (which owns and licenses the software that IPS and EMC2Payouts utilizes), are Eddie Gonzalez and Dmitriy Polyakov, who are also the President and CTO of IPS. Gil Hooper is a minority shareholder who was very helpful adding knowledge to our mobile platform. Btw, when companies close
in the business world, it is often because they are consolidating operations and merging technical and business assets. It doesn’t always mean they are ‘going out of business’. The assets, software, and banking resources in our mobile background have been a huge benefit to IPS’s e-wallet infrastructure. You can count on the fact that we have a great team, a great product, long time satisfied clients, and years of experience to support AEBN and Gunzblazing, along with all of our other adult merchant clients and e-wallet holders! Have a great day and don’t hesitate to reach out for help with your accounts any time.

Btw, also below are the Companies that are either making payouts with us, or in the process of coming on board:

AEBN
BosBucks
CamCash
Camz
CeCash
Celona
CherryPimps
Click2Sell
Dawns Place
Envisionext
FlashCash
Friend Finder
GunsBlazing
Hollywood Kingpins
Kink.com
Loaded Cash
MediumPimpin
SilverCash
Spinglass
Streamate
ULust
VDBucks
WebCams
XXXLMoney

I hope everyone has a beautiful day.
Thank you,
LauraLee

Can you please list your current financial ops people?

I’m not a paid researcher, and I haven’t done business with your company yet so I don’t have anything to benefit by continuing to ask questions.

Are emc2billing and emc2payouts related? I noticed they have the same logo so I was just curious.

Can you please list your current financial ops people?

You forget to ask for their SSN’s and credit card numbers as well.

I’ve heard that in 3 weeks I-Payout will be able to deliver EU ACH payments into EU bank accounts within 24 hours.

It’s pretty cool stuff.

I’m just asking for public information about a financial company that wants us to trust them with our money.

… and I’m not a huge company like AEBN, Gunzblazing, that’s trusted my affiliate payments to them.

Maybe you could vouch for them instead of making light of all the dissolved companies listed above? Then again, I don’t have a dog in this fight so it really doesn’t matter to me either way.

to be fair, a lot of us have ended up not paid by a large number of companies - i’m at 6 myself from DMR to ibill. a CFO with a great track record would probably help people feel safer about their money.

[QUOTE=Gunzblazing;82696]You forget to ask for their SSN’s and credit card numbers as well.

I’ve heard that in 3 weeks I-Payout will be able to deliver EU ACH payments into EU bank accounts within 24 hours.

It’s pretty cool stuff.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gunzblazing;82696]You forget to ask for their SSN’s and credit card numbers as well.

It’s pretty cool stuff.[/QUOTE]

If they do enable EU payments then that’s probably enough to make me want to try them out. That would mean you could get the money out quite quickly and cheaply.

The problem is that there is lots of different sponsors but all using different type of payment systems like Paxum, Payoneer and now I Payout. Unfortunately it seems my largest sponsors have gone separate ways, Buddy Profits use Payoneer, Gunz Blazing / AEBN use I Payout.

to be fair, a lot of us have ended up not paid by a large number of companies - i’m at 6 myself from DMR to ibill. a CFO with a great track record would probably help people feel safer about their money.

My suggestion is to not leave your funds with anyone other than your trusted bank. We chose to use I-Payout so you can have your funds deposited on to your regular credit card or into your bank account rather than relying on yet another stored value card. After the Epassporte debacle we wanted a safe, secure and versatile payment system.

The problem is that there is lots of different sponsors but all using different type of payment systems like Paxum, Payoneer and now I Payout. Unfortunately it seems my largest sponsors have gone separate ways, Buddy Profits use Payoneer, Gunz Blazing / AEBN use I Payout.

That being said Bjorn you can use I-Payout to deposit funds on to other stored value cards (like Payoneer). It seems to be the system that can work well for everyone regardless of funds receipt preference.

Hope this helps.

[QUOTE=Gunzblazing;82807]My suggestion is to not leave your funds with anyone other than your trusted bank. We chose to use I-Payout so you can have your funds deposited on to your regular credit card or into your bank account rather than relying on yet another stored value card. After the Epassporte debacle we wanted a safe, secure and versatile payment system.

That being said Bjorn you can use I-Payout to deposit funds on to other stored value cards (like Payoneer). It seems to be the system that can work well for everyone regardless of funds receipt preference.

Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if they have got payments to EU banks yet?

Do you know if they have got payments to EU banks yet?

They do - lots of them in most EU countries.

Hey Folks,

As LauraLee mentioned, we’ve been processing with i-Payout…been going well

Hit me up directly with questions, etc