I Have New Content For Sale

I have new semi-exclusive content for sale.

Each set includes:

• Video
  • Screen Caps
  • Hi-Res Photos
  • 2257 & Release Docs

A maximum of 8 licenses will be sold.

Details, Pricing & Samples Here

As I’m not normally in the content biz, I really want to move this content fast. I’m offering a multi set discount to those interested in more than one set (see link above).

Email me (content [at] GUYSonVIDEO.com) to purchase or if you have any questions.

Re: I Have New Content For Sale

It looks good, congrats on getting this released!

If I owned an amateur site I’d be hitting you up. Looks like some good stuff and the prices are pretty reasonable. All the best with it Seth.

Thanks Luke. Everything always ends up being a lot more work than initially anticipated. I finally put the hammer down and pounded it out.

Thanks! Why don’t you start one? Here are six ready made sets to get you started :wink:

Wow that sounds so hot 666

That’s what I love about you Luke. You still get turned on by sexy words after all these years in the biz. lol

Well I can definitely tell you it’s tempting as hell, however, I don’t believe I’ve got the capital to get the site further than those 6 shoots. LOL!!

Nice stuff - good luck with the sale.

[QUOTE=RDude;52986]That’s what I love about you Luke. You still get turned on by sexy words after all these years in the biz. lol
[/QUOTE]

now you are just trying to get me excited, aren’t ya!!!