How successful is Adam 4 Adam?

I have a personals site and Im trying to decide if I want to go the free route like Adam4adam does and just show banners for income, or go the paid route like Manhunt does.

I know manhunt is very successful, but how is adam4adam? I know nothing about them so I dont know if theyre barely making money or if theyre raking it in.

Re: How successful is Adam 4 Adam?

raking it in

danka shay :wink:

I’d go the free route.

I’ve seen so many sites come and go and what seems to happen is this: a site opens up, offers everything free to get loaded with profiles, and then, after a few months or a year, they start charging. The problem is that by the time site A starts charging, sites B, C, D, E, and F have all launched and they’re offering everything free. So most of the men jump to sites B, C, D, E, and F to take advantage of the free service. And so it continues.

I would offer free personals and use it as a traffic source … get some of that traffic visiting your sponsors, freesites, put up a VOD on the personals site so they have something to do while they’re waiting for someone to pick them up. And I’d keep it free forever. ManHunt may be making a lot of money, but they’ve got a lot of money to spend.

Michael

Adam is definitely making serious cash.

I’d got the free route. Just my 2 cents.

–Chubbs

Stay free. Market to the traffic in subtle ways.