how many email boxes do you check per day?

today as i woke up and started checking email, i started to wonder just how many boxes i checked every day. after thinking about it, i realized that i check seven every day (several times a day) plus one i check every couple days. that seems like a lot of email boxes to check per day - and there are a total of 15 email addresses those cover.

so how many email boxes do you check as part of your daily work/life?

Re: how many email boxes do you check per day?

I have mine down to 11 that I check several times a day

I just counted 10 accounts set up in Thunderbird for business. Plus two Gmail accounts it checks automatically too. If I had to manually check these I’d probably only concern myself with four of them on a daily basis.

I could probably convert some of them into aliases and send them to one mailbox. Then set up filters in Thunderbird. However, I kind of like having them separate as it makes for sorting them on my phone easier.

My Outlook is set o download email every 60 seconds. That’s for 15 mail boxes.

I have 34 in outlook.

Jimmy

I must be slackin… I’ve only got 8 that I check…

I only check one – but about 40 forward to it …

I’m similar. Only I have just 12. lol Perhaps I’m slacking.

Only 8 here plus one I only use for spam. Most of my friends laugh at 8. They should check you guys out.

Well, I don’t know how many email addresses I have, probably close to 100, but most are forwarders. I end up checking 2 accounts daily, several times a day, and another 2 accounts checked 2-3 times a week.

I’m old school… I use Eudora, which I’ve used since, oh, 1996, and it checks 5 main accounts which have another dozen or so domains forwarded to them.

Everything’s automated and it checks the boxes every 3 minutes, sorts and filters the mail, and so I can generally keep fairly good track, though the volume of legitimate email I get continues to climb so I sometimes find myself getting behind.

Thank goodness for good spam filtering though… I took a look at the held spam mail on our mail filtering provider, and there were something like 10,000 messages in there, and that was just for one account for a week or less.

16-20 i fear… one or two of them are overlapping…