How do you organize your sponsor data?

I’ve been keeping my sponsor data in an Excel spreadsheet but I’d like to find a better way to organize all the info and was wondering what other people do.

I’d like a place to list all the normal stats like account #, linking codes, etc. but it would also be nice to include their banners, logo, etc.

I’ve actually thought about creating a private website (maybe with Wordpress) to store all this info but I wonder if the time involved would be worth it. And I’ve also considered a database program but I’d want something really simple, not complicated like Access.

Any suggestions?

Re: How do you organize your sponsor data?

I built a CMS. Can’t imagine life without it.

All links from blogposts go through jumpscript, uses MySQL db. All banner links, OpenX. Most of my sponsors are on NATS4 or CCBill so I set up those to notify on signup/rebill, I track revenue, conversions, rebills, per sponsor per month using a Google Docs spreadsheet. Easy to see trends and I can get to Google docs from any internet-connected PC.

Rawtop or Romancexcore,

Can you recommend a good jump script for WP (preferrably free, but a modest price is OK too)?

[QUOTE=Ben;76050]Rawtop or Romancexcore,

Can you recommend a good jump script for WP (preferrably free, but a modest price is OK too)?[/QUOTE]

The jump script is one of the things my CMS takes care of. I don’t use an off-the-shelf solution.

Thanks for the idea Romancexcore. I’ve been using Excel Spreadsheet too and feel so ancient in using it.

I use Excel + Statsremote for stats, passwords etc which I then in turn use in my own CMS, which manages all the links and how much priority each site gets (depending on the stats)

I don’t like the manual part of updating stats in my CMS but there seems no way around it. Plus I wouldn’t trust a single system with all the data.