How do you get your CCBill stats?

I must admit that even though I’ve been promoting CCBill sponsors for years I rarely check my stats there… its just too much of a hassle. I mainly just rely on the join emails I get to see how those sites do. On a lark today I thought I’d try to check my conversion ratios for last month and once again the CCBill site just sits there on a blank page until eventually timing out.

This made me wonder… maybe I’m checking stats the wrong way? Is there a secret trick I don’t know about?

I thought I’d ask here… If you wanted to get the conversion ratios for all the CCBill sites you promote over a one month period how would you go about doing it?

I hope the answer isn’t doing it one sponsor at a time… that would take all day!

Re: How do you get your CCBill stats?

Hi - I use reports then click on dashboard and you have a page come up called Quick stats and their are some various option in their to select date ranges etc.
I stand corrected if their are other option’s that you can use?
It would be so easy if they could use the normal NATS option!!
Thanks
Ian

Thanks Ian, I saw the quick stats option also but it only seems to give an overall look at my stats. I’d like to see a list of all the CCBill sites I promote along with the conversion ratios. I’ve seen this in the past but its hit and miss… seems like you can only get this when the CCBill servers are not being overloaded, unless there is another trick I don’t know about.

Reports - Transactions (Affiliate)
Gives you a detailed breakdown of revenue per affiliate for your selected date range.

We keep track of CCBill stats/conversions by site weekly.

CCBill’s admin area is cumbersome and often doesn’t give me the information I want, so these days I’m quite pleased with Nifty Stats. I have to scroll through lots of sponsors in the CCBill section of NS to find the sites that sold or rebilled, but it’s better than fumbling through CCBill’s admin which is slow and often times out.

By the way the affiliates action option is not used anymore and should have been removed by CCBILL but who knows when. That was the information I got from an online chat operator the other night!