Hot Puerto Rican Straight Boy For Sale (pix)

Hot straight thug PR for sale, he is 100% straight, but open to get sucked fuck with a condon, no bareback and solo jerk off i can do here, if you want to book him is is a kool guy and not homophbic and is willing to travel, enjoy the pix!

Enjoy and make your bookings, he is solo boy material only serious offers :slight_smile: my icq is 293125596 if you donโ€™t have it :slight_smile:

Re: Hot Puerto Rican Straight Boy For Sale (pix)

just to be clear, are we talking about doing videos?

Yes, video for web or DVD!
He will get sucked, he will fuck a gay gay with a condom/no bareback! and I can do solo jack off video here in 720/480 not hi def.

Plus he is willing to travel anywhere, he is a kool guy!

Bump 4 me lol lets make some vids!

Bump 4 me again i am off to bed in a bit, been up all night lol hit me up :slight_smile:

Check your ICQ mate when you get your ass out of bed, got a few suggestions.

How did all that come about? were you sat having a drink and decided to see who had the biggest dick? is that why he is grinning at you for lol

[QUOTE=Andyr;33278]Check your ICQ mate when you get your ass out of bed, got a few suggestions.

How did all that come about? were you sat having a drink and decided to see who had the biggest dick? is that why he is grinning at you for lol[/QUOTE]

rofl No hehe I need a few black guys for a site i am going to shoot for and my neighboor knows a lot of open minded straight guys, so I was having him search around too, and this guy was here so i said fuck t lets take some pix and see if anyone wants to book him.

Its alright mate I believe you no fucker else would likes lol

heheh itโ€™s just cuz your a daftcunt you belive me rofl

Love ya mate as always :slight_smile:

p.s. tell barney to get his ass up so i can sell him to him :slight_smile: