Hot Lebanese Man...coming soon!

It took me to come all the way to Australia to find a hot Lebanese man, but I found him, and he decided to work for me because of my tattoo! Should I bottom for him? I think so.

Look out for Alex DeLarge on www.worldofmen.com

Also, promote www.worldofmen.com as a Middle East Men site since I have an Iranian, Syrians, a Moroccan, a Jordanian and Israelis on my site (all circumcised…that’s how you tell they are really Middle Eastern!)

Alex DeLargeWOM.jpg

Re: Hot Lebanese Man…coming soon!

Love the site. would you consider putting a Join Now button near the top of your tour page?
I had to scroll down and look around to find it.
I would promote your site, I think its hot

There’s a content forum here you may want to post updates in :slight_smile:

I am in the middle of fixing the issues with the tour page of my site. We will soon have a “Join Now” at the top of the site and cut into the trailers. We will also move content up on the site so people can see sex and cocks instead of just 4 clothed models

you know what would be really useful for us affiliates? if instead of these threads, you posted in the Affiliate Content forum every week and included downloadable promo content links with a description of the action and at least a couple hc pics included :slight_smile: