Hot Latino Piss Action Today At Latin Piss!

We update the site on FRIDAY’S so how perfect FREE FRIDAYS!
This Friday we have posted the second part of Chico’s and Omar’s hot piss and suck encounter!

If you are NOT promoting the site you are missing out!

Two HOT Niches In One HOT Site - Young Latinos and Pissing!

logo_front.jpg

latinpiss09271304.jpg

latinpiss09271320.jpg

Re: Hot Latino Piss Action Today At Latin Piss!

hot hot hot!!!

Thanks…the guys have never done piss shots before and they have so much fun doing it…really comes across in the videos!

pee.jpg

latin-piss-092713-47.jpg

Pissing is one of the things that we generally do in private, unless a bunch of buddies out at a bar all head off for a slash at the urinals. (I’ve always been a private pee guy, so I generally use a stall.) But I can totally see that if someone gives a couple of guys permission to play around and pee on one another that they’d would actually have fun.

I mean, look at those two laughing and smiling while they pee on each other’s cocks, they’re having a blast.

Love the content. But I would like to see slightly older guys too. A mix would be good.

I will see what I can do about that. :cool:

Doesn’t have to be a lot older but sort of 24-30 year olds. I think that will just make it appealing to even more people. If it’s too twinky it might put some people off.

Don’t think it’s a good idea to mix twinks with older guys. Those sites are neither fish nor flesh and they’re missing a lot of uniqueness if they try to jump in all beds at the same time. As people might be put off by too much twinky, there are people who are put off by too many guys in their late twenty-somethings. There’s always two sides of a coin.

When I would join a site with twinks and maybe 50% of the updates are not twinks (or veteran twinks) I feel kinda cheated. Better create a different site with older guys and everyone will be happy. People might even signup for both sides if they’re just into piss and don’t care if the models are twinks or older. You could even offer a double membership. Two sites for a reduced price.

[QUOTE=Attis;140978]Don’t think it’s a good idea to mix twinks with older guys. Those sites are neither fish nor flesh and they’re missing a lot of uniqueness if they try to jump in all beds at the same time. As people might be put off by too much twinky, there are people who are put off by too many guys in their late twenty-somethings. There’s always two sides of a coin.

When I would join a site with twinks and maybe 50% of the updates are not twinks (or veteran twinks) I feel kinda cheated. Better create a different site with older guys and everyone will be happy. People might even signup for both sides if they’re just into piss and don’t care if the models are twinks or older. You could even offer a double membership. Two sites for a reduced price.[/QUOTE]

You have summed up my feelings on this topic. I really love tightly defined micro-niche sites that you know what you are getting. I hate hate hate sites who try to be all things for all people and end of being watered down average on everything. It’s the Wal-mart idea of having everything under one roof but none of it top quality.

The only way I could see an older model working would be in an action shoot paired with a younger twinkish model. I am sure that members would have no problem with that.

I might consider adding an older guy to an action shoot BUT the other model would have to be a young twinkish guy for it to work and keep with the niche the site is filling.

I don’t agree.

A Latin guy in his late 20s isn’t going to put off someone who likes young guys. If you have a slightly wider age group of models you will attract more people. Currently you’re targeting a niche within a niche; twink and watersports. If you opened up the age a bit more up towards late 20s you would have a wider audience. I bet you there are far more people who get turned off by guys looking too young than there are people who get turned off by someone in his twenties. I think this is specially true when you’re talking about a fetish. As long as the guys are all the same type I don’t think you would have a problem.

Why not ask your members, interact with them and get them to tell you what they would like to see?

Yes, you’re probably right. Twink fans seem to be much more tolerant. Those who hate twinks hate them with a vengeance and they’re quite vocal about it too. :wink:

Still I wouldn’t mix up different ages groups too much (unless I’m running an inter-gen site). After all we’ve always been told that the more unique a niche is, the better it sells.

If you run a big website with daily updates or so, it certainly doesn’t hurt so bad if you throw in some “not exactly fitting” models every now and then. As a member I would just shrug it off and wait for the next day. But if you’re doing just four updates per month and one (25%) or two (50%) are not matching my expectations as a member, I’m certainly not going to rebill. Maybe if the content is otherwise really hot I would come back after a year or so for a month to grab what I’ve missed.

Nothing is worse than waiting for the update day and looking forward to watch a new hot model, and then it’s either too young or to old for your taste. Very frustrating.