Hosting Service - Best in Class "Mojo Host". Beware of Performive

I wanted to take a minute as a Company owner with my own paysites and partner sites with whom we manage their online business, to thank Mojo for being the best in class when it comes to hosting services. Having been in the industry for 20+ years, I cannot begin to explain who happy we are to have decided to move all of our hosting services with them. Their support is outstanding!

At the same time, if you are running your hosting with Peformive (formerly National Net), I’d like to share my disappointment with their service. Being in the tech business myself, I understand the complexities of networking and web hosting. This is why we opt to outsource this service. But, it would appear that Peformive is either overwhelmed, doesn’t know what they are doing, provide service based on the size of your account, or something else that I can understand. If you too are disappointed with Peformive, feel free to DM me or contact Mojo – TRUST me, transferring your service to them will be 1) easy 2) quick and 3) at a good rate!

4 Likes

Mojo is fantastic. We bailed out of Nat Net shortly after William left, and Bill started handling the tech for us. Just wasn’t up to the job I needed them to be at that point and saw the writing on the wall coming. Looking back, so glad we did the move when we did and before the sale happened. Not sure if its been sold again?

Mojo is growing good and their support is excellent. And quick to listen if you have an issue or concern and usually find a way to improve quick.

1 Like

Like you I’m also very happy with Mojo, moving to them was the right decision.

2 Likes

Thank you for the amazing feedback! We’ll work even harder to make sure we live up to your words, and never cease to do well by our customers!

4 Likes

I was impressed by Mojo’s strong tech teams. That saved time on trouble shooting.

2 Likes

I’m happy to read everyone’s good experiences with Mojo. I’m with Performive and I’m not really impressed either. I have even moved stuff away from my dedicated Performive server to a Dreamhost VPS :slight_smile:

@Natalie has been added to my todo list :wink:

2 Likes

MojoHost is awesome. They even remembered my contract renewal date better than I did and saved me from being trapped for another year with what’s now Performive (which went down hill quickly after it was no longer called NatNet).

1 Like

After having been with NatNet for a very long time (at least a decade), we too experienced horrible support when they became Peformive. We couldn’t get out fast enough.

It was tons of work moving over to Mojo but they went above and beyond assisting us including setting up a pretty complicated CDN. That was almost 2 years ago and it’s been pretty much smooth sailing since.

2 Likes