Hosting issue moving sites

I switched hoster a couple of months ago moving my site from a “mainstream” hosting to a more adult oriented one. I had 2 sites to move. Regular sites. Nothing fancy “server-side”. Just a server + CDN setup. Everything has been written in details to the new hoster. They wrote me back “one week to complete the transfer”. Good!

Now it’s almost 2 months and sites aren’t moved yet. They want to be paid in full for these two months.

What would you do?

(No, it’s not MojoHost … being pretty popular here).

Tell them exactly what you think of them and start a switch from your original host to Mojohost.

2 Likes

If you already have problems with them now before you have moved then like Rob said, just go with MojoHost. It’s not a good sign what you’ve seen so far.

Honestly you won’t be disappointed with Mojo, I moved a really complex setup with a huge amount of data to them and we didn’t have any problems during the transfer which was completed in a short time.

1 Like

Sorry you’re facing all this trouble. We won’t charge you for the term of your migration, even if it’s prologued for whatever reason. Let me know if you’d like to talk, email’s sales at mojohost.com.

I agree 100%. We migrated to Mojohost about 8 years ago and it was the best move we ever made. They are extremely knowledgeable, reliable and their response and resolution times are IMHO the best in the business.

2 Likes