Homoactive / Staxus Payments?

Has anyone been paid this year by Homoactive / Staxus ? I’ve not had anything since March 2021 and emailed them a few days ago, not heard back yet. I don’t really promote them any more due to their new pricing & revshare but there’s quite a bit outstanding even so.

I recently had a payment from them via PP without writing to them about it because I also don’t actively promote them anymore and didn’t suspect I had any sales with them.

Ever since they changed their revshare percentage that threw a red flag warning for me so I’ve stayed on top of what I’m owed and didn’t let it build.

I email jop [at] dreamlogistics.eu when the sum gets larger than I’m comfortable with.

There have been a few times where I don’t hear back and a week later I will try again…

I’ve always been paid although it has required prodding.

Speaking of getting paid it’s time for me to reach out again…

ok thanks for the information. i will try emailing Jop.

I actually had a reply very quickly after emailing Jop. So thanks for sharing his details.

1 Like

Jop is always good to talk too. He’s very fiscally responsible and responsive. Glad he’s making you whole.

I haven’t had any response even from Jop

He takes a second nudge on occasion… I sent him an email over the weekend and he never responded. Thursday I sent another request and he got back to me within a couple hours.

Kevin.