Homeland Security Asking Hotel Staff to Report Customers for Too Many Condoms

So watch out when you’re at Phoenix boyzzzzzzz!

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) continues to pour time and taxpayer money into convincing the American people that there’s an epidemic of sex trafficking here.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/01/12/homeland-security-asking-hotel-staff-to

Re: Homeland Security Asking Hotel Staff to Report Customers for Too Many Condoms

They should rename the Department of Homeland Stupidity to reflect what they actually are.

Re: Homeland Security Asking Hotel Staff to Report Customers for Too Many Condoms

//youtu.be/IqhlQfXUk7w

Yet another reason to not use condoms! :wink:

The DHS does stand for the Department of Homeland Security, correct?
It’s just that I’m wondering how they have so much time to waste on stopping people having the “wrong kind of sex” when they would be better off spending their time dealing with the growing right-wing insurrection currently taking place in various parts of the US, most notably right now in Oregon.

It’s called producing “cases” so their budget doesn’t get cut down. It just amazes me that after almost every terror attack, the “intelligences” had the guys on the radar, checked their identies at some point, stopped their cars and let them go and what have you. It just looks like they’re too busy with the wrong things to be aware for the real problems. But of course the smaller fish are mostly the easier catch.

That’s why I can imagine plenty of these department heads sitting in front of congressional panels in five or ten years having to explain why they spent so much of their time and money going after people having sex rather than dealing with a growing threat that actually poses a genuine threat to national security.

We all know it’s only a matter of time before some group gets through. When that happens I hope the media is there to start asking them why the DHS was distracted by bullshit like this.