Hey, I'm the new blogger for Manhunt Daily

Hey everyone -

I’ve taken over for Tyler on Manhunt Daily! I’m blogging under “Michael Xavier” but my real name is Jay. You can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also keep reaching me at [email protected]. If you need something plugged, pushed or promo’ed, do not hesitate to let me know. And if you’ve got exclusive account or special discount codes/links for MHD readers, well that would be fantastic. :slight_smile:

FYI - I’m currently in the process of creating Manhunt Daily-specific affiliate accounts so we can track linking codes to see how the blog is doing in conversions, etc.

• J.

www.manhuntdaily.com

Re: Hey, I’m the new blogger for Manhunt Daily

Hi Jay, and welcome to Gaydemon.biz!

That’s awesome, welcome!

Welcome! But which of those three email addresses is the best one to reach you?

Welcome, thanks for joining!

Welcome (fellow Jay)…

But just a friendly nudge that you’ve got some issues to work on. The link in your signature doesn’t work, and the images on MHD aren’t working. This is typical of what I see when I go to your site.

I do have AdBlock Plus installed, but you’ve got non-working content image URLs. Basically the image you put in is redirected to a non-working URL. For example…

http://manhuntdaily.com/files/2015/11/Dallas-Steele-T7Q-header-630×315.jpg -> 302 redirect -> http://www.manhuntdaily.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/uploads/2015/11/Dallas-Steele-T7Q-header-630×315.jpg (bad URL)

And when you get those issues handled I’d like to chat with you about getting a feed of your interviews so I can link to them.

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 7.03.08 AM.jpg

He’s the “new” blogger … maybe the problems are what he has been hired to fix?? I hope so! I did try to contact him with the first email address he provided, and I haven’t heard back yet.

Welcome to GayDemon Michael. :banana:

Welcome Jay! Good luck with your new job.

Welcome Jay, great to hear you are at the helm of such a great blog! :slight_smile: And welcome to the board too. Don’t be a stranger!

Thanks so much, everyone. Bec, I did receive your email, so sorry I haven’t gotten back to yet. It’s been busy. I will though!

Jay - I’m actually just a content guy as opposed to the WP guy, but you are damn right. We need to get those fixed. I’m working on it!

Best email to reach me is [email protected]

Welcome! let me know if you ever need anything.

welcome to the zoo!